fbpx

Orchid "Pinky" Finnished

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Orchid "Pinky" Finnished

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Will it be done by August? πŸ˜›

😯 I don’t know if I can get the money together before then…..Maybe?

actualy I al giving ski first dibs on this one. she gets the first chance to make an offer since it is a “pink” dragon.

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

actualy I al giving ski first dibs on this one. she gets the first chance to make an offer since it is a “pink” dragon.

Hehehehe, she was asking if the one I’m going to commission will be done by August =P

Glad Ski has first dibs πŸ˜‰ She’ll like it! =P

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

oh sheesh, lol. I missed a section of comments. XD
          I need faster email notices to keep up.

the dragon is beautiful. i am sure who ever gets her will love her. πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty wrote:

I use Winsor and Newton for all of my colors.

for metalics i use Sargent Art and Lumiere by Jacquard.

then I also use interference paints by Golden.

Lumiere’s are WONDERFUL! you can find them in the craft section of the art store since they are sold as fabric paints but they are normal acrylics and work great!

I start with a dark base(I have video of how i do this, loading it up right now). I don’t use thick paint, I usually thin it with water on my brush..and I use a LOT of layers of metallic. I will paint a layer of metallic, then use black to shade, rub the black paint into the crevasses, then I will very lightly brush over more metalics, like dry brush.

Thanks a lot ^^ I knew Golden was the major brand for iridescents and even though I scored on a bunch of metallic and iridescent paints of my mom’s, I still need a broader spectrum of colors. I see how the black the black shading makes the colors look very natural to the beast. Kudos on that <3

Skigod377
          Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

actualy I al giving ski first dibs on this one. she gets the first chance to make an offer since it is a “pink” dragon. Oh wow!! I am thrilled! I have to read more to make sure I didnt miss anything, but I will def make an offer. *Goes of to finish reading* Im gonna PM you! πŸ˜‰

YAY! Mine!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.