fbpx

Orange eyed emerald dragons

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Orange eyed emerald dragons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have the hatching dragon and the mother dragon in orange eyed emerald. I REALLY don’t want to part with them, but I’m kinda in a bind for cash, so if someone offered enough, I’d sell. Mother is mint, and I mean mint. Baby has two fleabites so small you would miss them if you weren’t an obsessive compulsive like I am, one on the ridge of his eye, and the other on the rock base. I know I have momma’s box, I don’t know if I have baby’s.

Orange eyed emerald if you don’t know, are very rare, and they were discontinued for the red eyed emerald early in production. Not even Windstone knows how many there are of them.

Message me if interested, serious offers only, please (ie willing to cough up at least $100).

Mmloda
    Participant

PM’ed you….but i am also wondering if you have any pics that you could post. 😀

Marzena

I wish I had a pic, but my digital camera is on the fritz, I might get one up if I can get the darn thing to work… but I’m in the middle of law school finals so I won’t be fiddling with the thing for at least the next week, sorry.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.