fbpx

OOAK Unicorn for sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market OOAK Unicorn for sale

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

scenceable
      Participant

Hey guys, I know it’s not a windstone (bad me!) but I have a unicorn sculpture for sale. I was going to put him on ebay but figured I’d try him here first. His name is Cursive. He is $75 plus postage from Canada ($20 within canada and the states, $32 international) He is 6.5 inches tall to the crest of his neck. He was made entirely from scratch from polymer clay. He was painted by me in acrylics, and has mohair for his mane and tail, and resin eyes. I can only accept paypal.

I will also accept trades. I only have a few windstones at the moment so am willing to trade for most things. I also take commissions for unicorn sculptures, and can do trades with commissions as well. I also collect vintage my little pony, traditional breyer, and anything do to with thoroughbred horse racing.

Thanks for looking!

If you have any questions please contact me! πŸ™‚

WolfenMachine
        Participant

WOW!! He is REALLY really freaking awesome! I think you nailed it! A real true life unicorn (yes, they are out there ;)) would look JUST like this. I can’t believe you made him! Hes wonderful! Personally I’d put a higher price on him-it looks like you spent a TON of time making him-and from SCRATCH?! dang. Pretty awesome.

machineguts
          Participant

I am still gushing over your work, your unicorns are positively incredible! You’ve got some serious skill.

Adaneth
            Participant

If only it weren’t ‘spend-every-cent-I-earn-on-Christmas’ month! πŸ™„

Beautiful work, and I agree with WolfenMachine that it deserves a higher price! πŸ™‚

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

I agree! I first saw your stuff in the Art Forum and I think your sculptures are gorgeous and expertly executed. They are worth much more in my opinion. I know you could get more them. But I know, from my own experience selling my artwork, one can tend to undercharge their own work. Honestly, I still really have a difficult time pricing my own stuff 😳 .

Skylover
                Participant

Awesome! I love his pose and the expression on his face. Out of curiosity, what Windstones would you be looking to trade for?

scenceable
                  Participant

Thanks everyone. I don’t sell these too often and they usually take a while to go which is why the price is what it is. Once I have time to make more the prices could rise a bit, but for now it’s what they are πŸ™‚

As far as trading, I really like the dragons and horses best. The only windstones I have are off classfied sites or gargae sales, so most are the common ones and/ or have damage. I have most of the peacock dragons, except the big ones like lap, old warrior, etc and a lot of the green ones too. I would consider pretty much anything to trade. I like the gryphons and cats as well.

If anyone wanted to trade just send me a pm with what you have πŸ™‚

I keep coming back to this guy. I love him! You’re very talented. I enjoyed your colored pencil how-tos on DA.

machineguts
                    Participant

I hope you sell this guy soon, you have such an incredible price on him!

scenceable
                      Participant

He is currently pending sale. If it falls through or anything I will post. πŸ™‚

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

He is gorgeous! WOW! I love how you did the mane just awesome!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.