fbpx

OOAK sketches?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody OOAK sketches?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

In another thread, members are sharing pictures of their wonderful COA sketches. I was wondering if you’ve ever thought of someday auctioning some OOAK sketches?

I know you are in the midst of moving, so this is for future consideration. I didn’t want you to throw anything away, though, thinking nobody would want it. You know us…we’ll buy anything…sketches, doodles, your shopping list… πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

lamortefille
      Participant

frozendragon
        Participant

hmm…shopping list….

I bet she could make up one….and put some doodles on it…in weird little places….

and prolly sell it for a few $100 on ebay…

that would be so funny….

LOL

Melody
          Keymaster

lamortefille wrote:

In another thread, members are sharing pictures of their wonderful COA sketches. I was wondering if you’ve ever thought of someday auctioning some OOAK sketches?

I know you are in the midst of moving, so this is for future consideration. I didn’t want you to throw anything away, though, thinking nobody would want it. You know us…we’ll buy anything…sketches, doodles, your shopping list… πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I never thought anyone would want them! I almost never draw things to be “art”. Other than the graphic novel stuff, my drawings are almost all working drawings that are to work out a sculpture idea or for some other purpose. This usually means they are SLOPPPPPY! Though I am trying hard to be neater.
            Wow, that is an interesting idea though…hmmm… why not? I could try that. We do need to get rid of stuff. (Not to mention make money to help pay for this insane escapade!)

We aren’t actually moving ourselves yet, but that will be soon, over the next two months. It will probably take us that long!

(You know those credit card check-out things they have in stores where you sign your name on an electronic tablet? I once drew a carp instead of a signature and nobody cared. Some security system.)

lamortefille
            Participant

Yay! for new goodies. I’m sure your definition of sloppy isn’t the same as ours. πŸ˜‰

lol @ drawing a carp. I hate those signature things…

Skigod377
              Participant

πŸ˜† Too funny!

I would love a shot at the sketches. I love your style.

Those would be great! Maybe someday there could be some new prints as well? I’ve got all of the ones that are still available, but those older dragons you had out were to die for!

Purplecat
                Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Love your sketches, although the LAST thing I’d call them is messy! you must be hiding those… πŸ˜† πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Kujacker
                  Participant

My mom has collected your print works since they were available. I think if I was able to get her an original of yours would, she would be pretty freakin happy!

Penguins! If you find any of your penguin sketches….sad llama eyes….

Jodi
                    Participant

ddvm wrote:

Penguins! If you find any of your penguin sketches….sad llama eyes….

Penguins? I would love a penguin. Especially if it was small and fat like Puffin and Tiger — statue, I mean. Not sketch. Although I would probably go for a sketch too. πŸ˜€

Melody
                      Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Love your sketches, although the LAST thing I’d call them is messy! you must be hiding those… πŸ˜† πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Oh yes, I am hiding the messy ones. I should post one of my “real” drawings.(the flapcats on the flion sketch are an example) I try real hard to make the certificate sketches nice and neat. This is one reason I continue to put sketches on certificates, it actually is training me to draw neater!

keschete
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

purplecat wrote:

Oh yes, I am hiding the messy ones. I should post one of my “real” drawings.(the flapcats on the flion sketch are an example) I try real hard to make the certificate sketches nice and neat. This is one reason I continue to put sketches on certificates, it actually is training me to draw neater!

I love my Special COA’s that have your sketches! They are my most prized items, besides the actual Windstones. I would love to be able to draw like that!!!

Bob

Melody wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

I know you are in the midst of moving, so this is for future consideration. I didn’t want you to throw anything away, though, thinking nobody would want it. You know us…we’ll buy anything…sketches, doodles, your shopping list… πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I never thought anyone would want them! I almost never draw things to be “art”. Other than the graphic novel stuff, my drawings are almost all working drawings that are to work out a sculpture idea or for some other purpose. This usually means they are SLOPPPPPY! Though I am trying hard to be neater.
                            Wow, that is an interesting idea though…hmmm… why not? I could try that. We do need to get rid of stuff. (Not to mention make money to help pay for this insane escapade!)

We aren’t actually moving ourselves yet, but that will be soon, over the next two months. It will probably take us that long!

(You know those credit card check-out things they have in stores where you sign your name on an electronic tablet? I once drew a carp instead of a signature and nobody cared. Some security system.)
                            if they are signed they willbe worth more and you know how CRAZY some of us are!!!

Jasmine
                            Participant

Yay!! OOAK sketches!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.