fbpx

Onoes!! *weeps* Can he be saved??

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Onoes!! *weeps* Can he be saved??

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

😳 😳 Gosh guys, you are making me blush!

I just don’t like to see these guys broken and I love seeing them all fixed and pretty again. It’s kind of like a cool 3-D puzzle, you know what it is supposed to look like when it is done, and you fit all the pieces together, add a few more, then fill in the details, and ta da, a fixed Windstone. So cool.

A lot of these are their own reward, just seeing it all fixed up again. Which is why my rates aren’t through the roof and are kept pretty low. I don’t like to charge my friends for things anyway, but I do need some compensation for my time and supplies, talking about which I am actually almost out of Apoxie Sculpt, can you believe it? Rest assured that most of the fees go back to Windstone though, cause I buy some for me after fixing yours! LOL!

Kyrin

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Kyrin wrote:

😳 😳 Gosh guys, you are making me blush!

I just don’t like to see these guys broken and I love seeing them all fixed and pretty again. It’s kind of like a cool 3-D puzzle, you know what it is supposed to look like when it is done, and you fit all the pieces together, add a few more, then fill in the details, and ta da, a fixed Windstone. So cool.

A lot of these are their own reward, just seeing it all fixed up again. Which is why my rates aren’t through the roof and are kept pretty low. I don’t like to charge my friends for things anyway, but I do need some compensation for my time and supplies, talking about which I am actually almost out of Apoxie Sculpt, can you believe it? Rest assured that most of the fees go back to Windstone though, cause I buy some for me after fixing yours! LOL!

Kyrin

it may be a reward to you, but it also means sooo much to us. I mean really, to know that i can send my windstones and know they will be taken care of so welll………….and on TOP of that…you charge a price that is so affordable…you can not find that amongst other colletion groups. Thank you Kyrin.

Maria
      Participant

That picture is sufficient deterrent from putting the gargoyles outside, that’s for sure. 😯

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Kyrin wrote:

I am actually almost out of Apoxie Sculpt, can you believe it?

Would you like what is left of my apoxie sculpt? I’ve filled in all the chips I need to and still have most of the containers left. I’m honestly never going to use it again and would rather it go to someone who could put it to good use.

pegasi1978 wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Would you like what is left of my apoxie sculpt? I’ve filled in all the chips I need to and still have most of the containers left. I’m honestly never going to use it again and would rather it go to someone who could put it to good use.

Actually, I would like to take you up on that offer. Thank you so much. It takes a credit card to order from them directly, and right now my credit card is bye bye, I lost my purse on Sunday and had to cancel everything!

So it will be a couple weeks before I have everything again. Very frustrating.

Kyrin

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Ah, Kyrin, I’m sorry to hear that! Have you taken steps to protect your identity? I.D. theft is rampant nowadays, and some of the horror stories I’ve heard from working retail… 😯

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Kyrin wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Kyrin wrote:

Actually, I would like to take you up on that offer. Thank you so much. It takes a credit card to order from them directly, and right now my credit card is bye bye, I lost my purse on Sunday and had to cancel everything!

So it will be a couple weeks before I have everything again. Very frustrating.

Kyrin
              No problem! I just need the address to ship it to (I don’t have it anymore from when I sent you my griffin for repairs) and I can get it out in the mail ASAP.

That sucks that you lost your purse. That’s never fun.

Kyrin wrote:

I can save him…I even have one of my own, so I have an in house reference source.

And I’ll be getting the base paint from Windstone.

Send him on over when you have time…PM me…we’ll work out a deal.

Kyrin
              Oh, yay! Kyrin, you’re awesome! πŸ˜€

I might have to wait a bit to send him to you though since my computer still needs to be replaced and I need to get the money for that before anything else ($1500+ including Photoshop, eek). But thank you! I will pm you as soon as I can after the computer deal is settled. πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.