fbpx

Only a few days and I missed a LOT!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Only a few days and I missed a LOT!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Wow, people won the raffles (no home for Opoponax?? πŸ˜₯ ) CONGRATS to both btw… πŸ˜€
    And the Summer Swap is open?? I missed like a week of events. πŸ™

I’M SO STRESSED!! I have high school senior checkout and I was almost off the graduation list for a messed-up absence list and an Independant Study credit make-up that didn’t clear. And I HAVE NO IDEA what to do with my life, and I have FINALS in 2 weeks, and I’m LEAVING PUBLIC SCHOOL…. :shout: πŸ™„ I feel like i’m going to crash!!! πŸ˜₯

Anyway, that is the last of my rant. I feel a little better now. Thank you. πŸ™‚

Rachel
    Participant

Hehe. It gets better. You’re not expected to know what to do with your life right after school. Enjoy the freedom!!

Lol i felt the same way when i got outa highschool – had noooo idea what i wanted to do :lol:. its only a matter of time before things begin to fall into place πŸ˜€

haha…ah, those were the days. i know the possibilities seem endless which can be quite stressful, but try to enjoy it. won’t ever come around again and it won’t last forever. πŸ™‚ you’ll make it through it.. i promise! then you’ll look back and think “what was i thinking? that was NOTHING compared to real life” πŸ˜‰

daydreamer wrote:

haha…ah, those were the days. i know the possibilities seem endless which can be quite stressful, but try to enjoy it. won’t ever come around again and it won’t last forever. πŸ™‚ you’ll make it through it.. i promise! then you’ll look back and think “what was i thinking? that was NOTHING compared to real life” πŸ˜‰

This, pretty much exactly. I miss having endless possibilities. If you’re gonna do post secondary though, try doing a general year to get a feel for what’s out there, that helped me quite a bit.

Jasmine
      Participant

You’re totally with 99% of the rest of the world. Nobody really has a clue where they’ll end up. πŸ˜€

Andrea
        Participant

GO TO COLLEGE! πŸ˜€
          My biggest regret is having not finished a degree of some sorts. I’ll always look back and wish I had gone to vet school…
          Good luck!

Funny thing is that I have a general idea of what I want to do with my life (video games or a form of art), how to get there is another story…. :scratch:

And it IS the real world that scares the crap out of me. It’s just going to take a lot of thinking and soul searching..

just give it time… you’ll be okay! πŸ™‚

Apari
          Participant

I was in the same exact boat as you about 3 years ago.. Just out of high school, I was going to take classes on something and then was offered a full time job… So I took it and about 10 months later I was offered a better job in I.T. (Computer work) and I LOVE it, I’ve always liked working with computers since I was like 10.
            Now I work in I.T. at a hospital. (That’s 2 things that humans need… Computers and healthcare lol)

Good luck on life! It’ll work out for ya, just don’t go crazy. 😈 πŸ˜†

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.