fbpx

One Batty Cat…

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion One Batty Cat…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

So, you think your cat is driving you batty?? πŸ˜€ Drew her as a normal cat at first, then kind of changed as I went along… :shrug: Idk what I was thinking exactly, but she’s cute.

Nice job!
    Waaay better than what I could do; I don’t believe I’ve drawn anything since I was about thirteen. 😳

I just love the way that bat wings look on fantasy Siamese cats — something that could possibly be attributed to the fact that I owned a Siamese who could be a real devil πŸ‘Ώ if he felt that he wasn’t receiving enough attention. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I loved that cat though. He was so old when he passed away… nineteen and a half. πŸ˜₯

Why thank you. :hi:

I love siamese cats. πŸ˜€ Those bright eyes, velvet paws, and fawn fur… not to mention Lady & the Tramp, the old PBS cartoon Sagwa, and my favorite book series The Cat Who… by Lilian Jackson Braun. *sighs* They’re awesome.

My condolences. πŸ˜₯

Yes, the “We Are Siamese If You Please” song from Lady and the Tramp — that sure does bring back memories.
    And of course this:

Click here —>

My Siamese was named Marcello. (Pronounced mar-chello) Now I know that the cat in this video isn’t a Siamese, but this cartoon does remind me a lot his intensity and persistence. Not to mention the level of frustration I would experience as a little kid while waiting for my mother to get off the phone. πŸ˜†

LOL!!! XD My sides hurt now. SO CUTE!!!! I know that’s happened to me a ton of times too. Thanks, cause it really made my day. πŸ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.