fbpx

On this day in 1983…

Home Forums Miscellany Community On this day in 1983…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant
      Heather
      Participant

Ooo, I loved My Little Pony. The newer ones are OK, but nothing beats the old toys from the 80’s. I was born in ’83 and I had a box full of ponies. Makes me wish I still had them.

Ooo, I loved My Little Pony. The newer ones are OK, but nothing beats the old toys from the 80’s. I was born in ’83 and I had a box full of ponies. Makes me wish I still had them.

i was born in ’83 too. i remember in kindergarten that there was a bin full of MLPs and i really wanted to play with them but was too shy to get there first, lol. but i had a few at home that i loved dearly. the newest ones really bother me.

Stephanie
        Participant

On this day in 1983…

I was born! :party:

Rachel
          Participant

On this day in 1983…

I was born! :party:

Happy birthday to you!

Christine
            Participant

Happy birthday Stephanie!!! Mine’s the 17th! Lots of 28 year olds here 😀

I love MLP! So neat to see the patent app. Thanks Ghost!

I was a huge fan of the G1 series, still have lots of the original toys….and HATED every inane/insulting reboot until the one they have now–MLP: Friendship is Magic. It’s refreshingly well done. Good animation, good lessons/storylines (for the most part), good attention to detail, good modern update on the artistic style while still maintaining the essence of what made the original designs so appealing.

There’s a pretty hilarious internet culture developing around it too, which makes it even more amusing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.