fbpx

On the Hunt

Home Forums Administration Flea Market On the Hunt

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Elena
      Participant

Okay so I know that others probably want thes guys too, but just in case anyone sees one or has one to sell…..

I’m hunting for…
        – Rainbow Hatching Dragon
        – Rainbow Male Dragon

I gotta complete the Family!

I prefer mint of near mint pieces and am hoping not to have to spend a fortune to get these guys as shipping is already expensive.

What pieces belong to the family?

Ive got a Rainbow Male and then a Mother on the way, is there just the hatching to go with them?

Skigod377
        Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Ive got a Rainbow Male and then a Mother on the way, is there just the hatching to go with them?

The fledge and young, too. πŸ™‚

skigod377 wrote:

Griffiness wrote:

The fledge and young, too. πŸ™‚
          And don’t forget the emperor. πŸ˜€

Good luck in your search. If I see one, I will let you know foxfeather.

Jodi
          Participant

Yep. The Rainbow came out in the original family: Male, Mother, Young, and Hatching. And also the Fledgling and the Emperor. And that’s all. I’m hoping Melody puts out a curly and the SK in Rainbow. I think those would be awesome. The curly might be too hard to paint though because of the way it’s tucked in on itself. But I would love one! πŸ™‚

IM all out for a rainbow curlie! 8)

Heather
            Participant

It’s possible that The Dragon’s Lair still has one rainbow hatching in stock. It’s still listed on their page, which is http://www.shopnh.com/dragons/index.asp (I think. You can also find it if you Google The+Dragon’s+Lair and look for the site with shopnh.com in its address.) I just ordered from them, and they seemed very nice and helpful. Good luck! πŸ™‚

Elena
              Participant

Thank You!! I think I just got their last Rainbow hatcher!! πŸ˜€

Heather
                Participant

Glad to oblige and good luck with the rest! I’ll let you know if I run across any dealers that still have them. πŸ™‚

Maria
                  Participant

foxfeather wrote:

Thank You!! I think I just got their last Rainbow hatcher!! πŸ˜€

Congrats, fox. πŸ˜€

πŸ˜€ yeh congrats

Elena
                    Participant

Thank you everyone for all your help!!! I’ve gotten bothe the hatcher and Male and will post pics once they arrive!!!!

Big Hugs to the forum members!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.