fbpx

OMG Stories on the internet .

Home Forums Miscellany Community OMG Stories on the internet .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

I saw this story and oh my it’s a cute little guy . They are still wondering why he’s purple . He’s back in the woods again . Set free .
      Photobucket

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Oh no? did he get caught in a trap?

It’s not 100% certain, but that looks like lawn pesticide and it would make him very sick if he ingested any of it

Believe it or not, I saw a dog like this once at a vet office. The owners were complaining the dog couldn’t control his bowels and he treated fleas with lawn pesticide like that… yea…ignorant people killing their animals with sheer stupidity. The girl behind the counter was like “Uh… why is the dog purple” and the guy was like “Oh, I had to give him a flea treatment” and she said “Um… no flea treatments would make him purple like that” Yea… the vet I think wanted to just slap him… %*$#@ idiot!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Carolyn
        Participant

The couple who caught him saw him in their back yard . He or she was not dyed . The scientists believe he drank the wrong water . Chemical’s in the water changed his color .

Carolyn
          Participant

What the %^&* ! A couple were murdered in TEN . Because they defriended a woman on Facebook ! This woman in her 30’s has been in trouble before this . Her father and another man went to this couple’s house and murdered them . Horrifying details . And the female victim was holding on to her bady when she was killed . The bady is fine .

This is one of the most evil stories I ever heard . Just for defriending some sick person on Facebook . I will never join Facebook .

Purplecat
            Participant

I’m not on facebook either…but more because it was a spamfest, and ate up more of my time than I really liked. People are always shocking me with the horrible stuff they’ll do. That’s an awful story. 🙁

Carolyn
              Participant

They were arrested . The father who lead the killing is I think 60 . He’ll die in prison .
                I heard on the same thread about Facebook . A man bet his wife for not liking a memorial to his mom. .
                A woman in Iowa burned the garage of a friend on facebook with defriended her .
                Ugh . But if someone does something like that just because they were ignored what else would they do .

Carolyn
                Participant

Funny one . Why Zebras have Stripes . Seems flies hate stripes . So the stripes are to keep pests away .
                  LOL , smart hoofers .

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Well, of you think about how many eyes a fly has it’s no wonder they hate stripes. They are lucky no plaid animals exist ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

Well, of you think about how many eyes a fly has it’s no wonder they hate stripes. They are lucky no plaid animals exist ^_^

Well there went a few mental images that could hurt someone XD

— I heard about those people who were killed because of FB, insane! Though not surprising.. there are CRAZY people out there, and FB Networks them into our lives for us! x.x What worries me is it sounds like the men who committed the murder were arrested, but what the h*ll happened to the woman who caused it all to happen?? Someone needs to be fitted with a lil while jacket, I think!

Carolyn
                      Participant

They so far are not charging the daughter . Well she started it she should be arrested .

Another funny story is about a couple in TX who made their dream house based on the Munster Mansion from the TV series .
                        Personally the Munsters were not my favorite family . They had a negative attitute that they were normal and cousin Marilyn was the poor ugly relation . What ?
                        My favorites still are the Addams Family . They accepted everyone and thought everyone was like them . Add if the kids came home upset at stories about the witch being killed in a fairy tale , they went to school to defend their child . If I had a choice I’d be a member of the Addams Family . I love moonlight cemetery walks too . And their mansion is great looking with a graveyard and swamp behind it .

OH my god the world is kinda a screwed up place. No wonder I never watch the news. So much craziness and chaos.

Carolyn
                        Participant

Ok another wacky Facebook story . A 15 year old girl complained about her parents on FB and her father found it while putting new soft ware on the computer . He made a video reading his daughter’s complaints , then put 9 bullets into his daughters lap top .
                          Oh man . What a day for facebook . lol
                          What can I say I love odd news .

Carolyn
                          Participant

I just watched it , the video . That girl deserved what he did to her computer . He was right to do it and her mother told him to put a bullet in the lap top for her too .
                            What that girl said about her parents and complaints about the rough life she has . Boy will she be have a rough life now . No computer till she can buy one herself . Months ago her father warned her if she ever posted something on Facebook like that he do more then ground her . She thought her parents couldn’t see what she posted . Wrong.

It’s on youtube .

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

Ok another wacky Facebook story . A 15 year old girl complained about her parents on FB and her father found it while putting new soft ware on the computer . He made a video reading his daughter’s complaints , then put 9 bullets into his daughters lap top .

Heres the link to that vid! This man is awesome, if this doesn’t teach her how *real* life is.. I don’t know what would… What happened to respecting your elders? I have had scuffs with my parents, but never had I done anything this disrespectful!

Heres the link to that vid! This man is awesome, if this doesn’t teach her how *real* life is.. I don’t know what would… What happened to respecting your elders? I have had scuffs with my parents, but never had I done anything this disrespectful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU&feature=youtu.be

OK so not necessarily the way I would do it but I gotta give props to this DAD.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.