fbpx

OMG!!! My first commission!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone OMG!!! My first commission!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Well, today I got my first commission! ๐Ÿ˜€
    One of my good friends online decided he wants me to paint a Dragon for him! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
    He saw my Ki-Rin (February) and decided that he likes Windstones!!! But, he really wants one from me…I’m so happy, yet so scared. Not as scared as happy mind you, but that is only because he said he wants me to pick the theme. His favortie colors are Black and Red. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I already have a theme for those two colors. But he said red eyes, and mine calls for Bright Yellow eyes. ๐Ÿ˜• I told him I would send a pic of an idea of what I want to do, or explain it this weekend.
    I am charging him $40 for the sculpt (and shipping from the warehouse to here), $25 for the paint job. And whatever it takes to ship it to Bermuda. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ (I only hope it doesn’t get lost in the Triangle! *snickers* He hates when I say that! ๐Ÿ˜† )
    I didn’t think $65 plus shipping was bad, not for a commision. Not when I see how much all of you are getting for yours, but then again, I am not that good. (As far as I am concerned ๐Ÿ™„ Dunno about everyone else.)(And, I think Dave just says they are good cuz he has to live here. ๐Ÿ˜† )
    Anyway, the eyes are bothering me…If any of you guys/gals who read this have any idea of what color eyes, or suggestion on colors for a dragon who is 2/3 red and 1/3 black, I would greatly appreciate it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Skigod377
    Participant

Congrats on the commish ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ !!! I found commisions take the fun out of it for me, but I hope you have fun with it. I have no idea about the eyes. Do you have a pic of your paint idea? I think you gave him a real good price. Lucky guy!

congradulations, wsc! i think you can do a theme of red and black with red eyes. vampire dragon! ok, you dont need to follow that suggestion. just thinking off the tip of my head.

Congrats. I think he got a real good price. Hopefully everything works out for you.

I hope so too…I’d actually like to do a few commissions. I haven’t done any really hard paint schemes yet. Doesn’t mean I can’t, I have only painted a total of 2 wolves, 2 Griffins, 1 Ki-Rin, and 1 dragon. I wanted to buy a bunch of PYO’s with my taxes, but sorta got too good a deal on a couple peices I really wanted/needed to add to my collection. I was happy to finally finish my green family, and especially happy about my BEP OW!! ๐Ÿ˜€

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

Grats on the commish! *great old show* Post pics when he/she is done! =P

Maria
        Participant

Congrats, WSC! I can’t wait to see the finished product.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.