fbpx

OMG! Look in the store!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone OMG! Look in the store!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Arlla wrote:

Awwww, poor Tom! XD Don’t worry Tom, that picture was awesome!

It’s so hard to photograph those tiny little guys with a hugely busy color like that.

I thought the picture was really nice – they and the OWs were a very nice surprise for a rainy Friday!

I’m just sorry that Paypal is making even more work for Susie.

Curses! Foiled again! πŸ‘Ώ Oh well, I am broke anyway. I just hope they make more!

Sapphire
    Participant

If anyone has an extra rainbow curlie that I could have it would be much appreciated .

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

I come home from a huge day of grocery shopping and look at what I miss! New curlies and a BVP Old Warrior! Congrats to everyone who got one! And Susie, I hope you can fix this Paypal issue. It sounds like a real mess. Paypal’s been having problems lately…Oh, and ddvm, where the heck are you?! It’s 91 degrees where I am! Please send some of that rain my way! πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
        Participant

Travistie grabbed curlies for Ski and me!!! Travistie, you are the best!!!! πŸ˜€

Jasmine
          Participant

If anyone got an extra, could you please contact me? Pretty Please??

I wish I could say I have one for you Jasmine. I went to work today. πŸ˜† Never fails.

Oh well, some more money for a rainy day. πŸ™‚

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I come home from a huge day of grocery shopping and look at what I miss! New curlies and a BVP Old Warrior! Congrats to everyone who got one! And Susie, I hope you can fix this Paypal issue. It sounds like a real mess. Paypal’s been having problems lately…Oh, and ddvm, where the heck are you?! It’s 91 degrees where I am! Please send some of that rain my way! πŸ˜€

I’m in NJ – it’s cold and raining. We’ve had a pretty cool spring so far – some nights my heat goes on and I have it set at 50!

Jodi
            Participant

Drat! I missed these now too. This is what happens when I decide to take a temp job. Did anyone get an extra that is unclaimed?! I really want one of these. πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯ πŸ˜₯

Skigod377
              Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Travistie, you are the best!!!! πŸ˜€

Ditto!! πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                Participant

Bah, I knew something interesting would happen the day I leave town. Oh well. >.> *will just wait for more to appear*

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

I think I was even online, prowling the forum and still missed them! So now theres 4 pieces in Rainbow Im missing. The SK, the lap, the fledge and the curlie.

Patricia
                    Participant

I missed them… πŸ˜₯

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Bob

Thank you everyone for your concern but I secured a Rainbow Curile!
                        I think the only production curls we are missing now are Ruby and Peacock right?? Well and the new Red Flame or are they in the Russett/VF family??

Maria
                        Participant

Missed them. Phooey. I really hope Melody makes more.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.