fbpx

Olimpias Oriental Sun Dragon

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Olimpias Oriental Sun Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Melody just posted an announcement, but I figured it needed it’s own thread here too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-SUN-DRAGON-GREEN_W0QQitemZ300153911867QQihZ020QQcategoryZ35873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And a picture hosted on my photobucket account so those of you who can’t access eBay at work can see the beauty.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Mmloda
        Participant

Yeah I saw that….The sun dragon is gorgeous, it will probably go up really hight….ohh how I wish I could afford him. 😆

Marzena

Beautiful.

Gorgeous *wipes drool off monitor*

NIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEE!!!!

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

that color looks REALLY pleasing on him!!

Oh wow… *drools*

Travistie
            Participant

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Arlla
              Participant

It’s gorgeous, to be sure, but I’m surprised at how similar it is to the regular emerald sun dragon…it’s probably just the pictures, though. I love those eyes!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

DantheDragon
                Participant

I love the eyes 0.0

Bob

Very nice but we would NOT except anything less from Olympia
                    Same eyes as my Olympia Spring Green SK he would make a PERFECT companion to her and I do nto have any orientals right now

Purplecat
                    Participant

hmmmm….droool…I love earthy colors so he really appeals to me! 😀

Jasmine
                      Participant

No fair, I’m never going to be able to afford one of her OOAKs. It’s already over $300 and still has almost 7 days to go. But it is beautiful.

Olimpia, can you please hold one back until the end of January?? Please, please, please. Or would you take an organ in trade…I only need one kidney, right?

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Very nice but we would NOT expect anything less from Olympia
                          Same eyes as my Olympia Spring Green SK he would make a PERFECT companion to her and I do not have any orientals right now

I was thinking the color was similar to the Spring Green Gold SK. Very pretty for sure.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.