fbpx

Old Warrior in Amethyst now available 9/7/10

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Old Warrior in Amethyst now available 9/7/10

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Susie
      Keymaster

We have a very few of the Old Warrior Dragons in the amethyst color available in the store now. We will have more, and these will be available through our dealers as well.

Ack! I can’t believe I missed them! I have been watching the store for a year for them and still missed them. πŸ™„ πŸ™„ At least it sounds as if there will be more in a short period of time.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Don’t feel bad ddvm, I think there were only 3 or 4 of them

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kujacker
          Participant

He’s pretty in purple. Here I thought my wallet wasn’t going to have any more issues, since I only need the riser in black gold to complete my entire BG set… the only color I like. But now I have these amethysts I have to eventually get a whole set of. Oh darn.
            8)

dragonmedley
            Participant

Kujacker wrote:

He’s pretty in purple. Here I thought my wallet wasn’t going to have any more issues, since I only need the riser in black gold to complete my entire BG set… the only color I like. But now I have these amethysts I have to eventually get a whole set of. Oh darn.
              8)

Life can be tough, huh? πŸ˜€ πŸ˜†

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

siberakh1
              Participant

They will be available from dealers too, so there will be more. πŸ™‚

Jodi
                Participant

ddvm wrote:

Ack! I can’t believe I missed them! I have been watching the store for a year for them and still missed them. πŸ™„ πŸ™„ At least it sounds as if there will be more in a short period of time.

It’s the new regular production color, so there will be more. They will also be available from dealers too.

darjeb
                  Participant

Waaaaaaaa I missed him to along with the coiled mother I am still trying to get in amethyst

There is one in the store right now (and I got one so am doing a happy dance!)

Oops, there was one in the store – looks like someone else is happy right now.

Mmloda
                    Participant

Hmmm, I think I’m gonna have to pass on him but if the Emperor Dragon comes out in this color I will have to add him to my collection! πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.