fbpx

Old Green Curlie????????

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Old Green Curlie????????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

darjeb
      Participant

Is there any possibility of an old green curlie to go along with my old green fledgling or are you completely out of old green paint? I would love one.

Skigod377
        Participant

Me, too!

Melody, you should just mix more green paint. They may not have been a popular color for collectors then, but it is deffinately popular now…And I’d buy up anything green too, so I’m not a big help! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Melody
          Keymaster

darjeb wrote:

Is there any possibility of an old green curlie to go along with my old green fledgling or are you completely out of old green paint? I would love one.

We have a couple of bottles of old green paint left. That reminds me, I was going to paint a few more old green fledgies for those who missed out on them. I don’t like mixing paint. We had this paint custom mixed for us, and to get more premixed we would need to order a lot. How many of you guys would want more dragons painted in old green? I don’t get the feeling that that color is in as much demand as the old brown was.

I prefer the old brown, myself. I got one of the fledgies in old green because they are cute but I probably wouldn’t buy any others. I much prefer the emerald and emerald peacock greens! And Olympia’s spring dragon green!

frozendragon
            Participant

you know…..I’d get a curl one….

I think I’d get a curl in all the colors that come out…because they are small enough to get one of each…and they aren’t too expensive to get one of each…

Maebnus
              Participant

I’d get a curl in old green! I’m collecting one of every color, just like the fledglings. If you did paint new bigger pieces in old green, the OW would probably be the only one I’d consider (I’d have to see the others to know more). You’ve retired the piece I want in that color, so it wouldn’t do anything to complete my [minuscule] wishlist.

I prefer the old Green to the Old Prown but then i like the shiny colours to them too

wolflodge100
                Participant

I would buy more in the old green ๐Ÿ˜€

I’d buy some. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ More old green fledgies! I never got the chance to pick one up.

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

I like the colors with a bit of shimmer to them, vs. the flatter colors of the old green. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

I’d love to be able to get an Old Green Fledgie since I missed out!

i would buy an old green fledgie or curl! ๐Ÿ˜€

Laurie
                    Participant

I don’t really like the old green or the brown colors. If you put them on an old warrior then I would have to buy one (still need to get a brown old warrior).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 113 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.