fbpx

Okami Okami Okami

Home Forums Miscellany Community Okami Okami Okami

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Rusti wrote:

Sei-an City, yeah! Hey, did you ever catch the theif in that town? Or find whatever the heck the dude sobbing on the beach was looking for?

I can’t, for the life of me, figure those two side-quests out.

I got both of those. I seem to remember needing fire, bloom, and water to catch the thief. It’s been over 2 months since I did that part. x_x

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

OOooooookami!!!

God I love that game! Must buy myself a copy. I love the immersiveness and artistry. It’s a simple game (which is a nice change I suppose), but so much fun and so many things to discover. I’ve only gotten just past the battle with Orochi, before the story apparently really begins and you travel further abroad. Can’t wait to play more of it… rented it twice, but want to save money by buying a copy. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ohhh, Shadow of the Colossus too! Played and finished that one, loved the story and again, the immersive feel.

Nice when really innovative, artistic games come out. I love pretty graphics and all, but gameplay and fun factor are more important to me (and story, if it’s an RPG or such). I will definitely be trying to get my hands on the Okami artbook and soundtrack. *drool*

By the way, beautiful Amaterasu artwork Vantid. I love your work. ๐Ÿ™‚

Rusti
      Participant

Nambroth wrote:

I got both of those. I seem to remember needing fire, bloom, and water to catch the thief. It’s been over 2 months since I did that part. x_x

So is he hiding in a tree somewhere that you need to get all those set, light the lamps and fill the canal to get him to even come out? I get that he’s ‘under cover somewhere nearby’, but I’m too dim to get beyond that.

What about the dude on the beach? What on earth is he looking for?

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Rusti wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

So is he hiding in a tree somewhere that you need to get all those set, light the lamps and fill the canal to get him to even come out? I get that he’s ‘under cover somewhere nearby’, but I’m too dim to get beyond that.

Forgive me if this is inaccurate… like I said it’s been a goood 2 or 3 months since I did that part. I was one of those geeks that got it the day it came out. ๐Ÿ˜‰
          The theif, I believe, is something you come back to take care of after progressing further in the game and getting more brush techniques. If you don’t even have the canals filled again you have some progress to make before worrying bout him! You’ll know when it’s time to take care of him when the guard gives you the quest to find him (hint- try taking out some of the rock scenery near him and see if that leads you anywhere…) but you definately need to fill the canals first, and get your water and fire techniques if you haven’t already (or you can’t catch him!)
          The guy at the beach? I’m not sure… what does he say? There are a few different guys this could be! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Rusti wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Forgive me if this is inaccurate… like I said it’s been a goood 2 or 3 months since I did that part. I was one of those geeks that got it the day it came out. ๐Ÿ˜‰
            The theif, I believe, is something you come back to take care of after progressing further in the game and getting more brush techniques. If you don’t even have the canals filled again you have some progress to make before worrying bout him! You’ll know when it’s time to take care of him when the guard gives you the quest to find him (hint- try taking out some of the rock scenery near him and see if that leads you anywhere…) but you definately need to fill the canals first, and get your water and fire techniques if you haven’t already (or you can’t catch him!)
            The guy at the beach? I’m not sure… what does he say? There are a few different guys this could be! ๐Ÿ˜‰

There’s a guy on a beach looking for his black and white rabbit at one point. I remember that =)

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

There’s some guy looking for his dog, too, I think?

I GOT THE BOOK I GOT THE BOOK

The Art of Okami that is. It’s all in Japanese so I will have to get the English version when it comes out. Yummy!

SPark
            Participant

There’s a guy who’s making an Okami fursuit. It’s pretty neat.

I had to go back and start over before I beat the fire rhino because I didn’t do something. It said that I needed to give a fish to someone. Does anyone know how what to do to make the golden light comming from the floor? I tried to dig and to make a bomb, but it looks like it is in rock or something like that.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

You get the ability to dig through rock later in the game. I forget when, but it’s around the time you ride on the back of the Orca Whale =)

I stopped “Cold Turkey”, on that game, I should really start it again, but I’ll be at it for HOURS on end I’m afraid…yea…..*looking at piles and piles of Windstone and PYO boxes*…I have an addictive personality I think, hehe

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

WolfenMachine
                Participant

When I read the title of the thread, I read “Ookami” but thought it said, “Ookapi” and thought someone was excited about Ookapis

Rusti
                  Participant

vantid wrote:

There’s some guy looking for his dog, too, I think?

I GOT THE BOOK I GOT THE BOOK

The Art of Okami that is. It’s all in Japanese so I will have to get the English version when it comes out. Yummy!

Is it pretty enough to warrant the $35 price tag? The english version comes out in july I think. Long about the same time I’ll be buying HP7, HP5 movie tickets and Transformers movie tickets. Expensive month. ๐Ÿ˜›

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

SPark wrote:

There’s a guy who’s making an Okami fursuit. It’s pretty neat.

Woah! Noway! I gotta see that when it’s done. I’m going to paint a winged wolf like him sometime.

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

SPark
                      Participant
                        drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

OH WOW! Thos pieces look AWESOME! That’s gonna be SICK when it’s done I bet!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

SPark
                          Participant

That’s the same guy that did the Mana Beast. He’s REALLY good!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.