Okami Okami Okami

Home Forums Miscellany Community Okami Okami Okami

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #523591
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

      Rusti wrote:

      Sei-an City, yeah! Hey, did you ever catch the theif in that town? Or find whatever the heck the dude sobbing on the beach was looking for?

      I can’t, for the life of me, figure those two side-quests out.

      I got both of those. I seem to remember needing fire, bloom, and water to catch the thief. It’s been over 2 months since I did that part. x_x

      Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

      #523592

      OOooooookami!!!

      God I love that game! Must buy myself a copy. I love the immersiveness and artistry. It’s a simple game (which is a nice change I suppose), but so much fun and so many things to discover. I’ve only gotten just past the battle with Orochi, before the story apparently really begins and you travel further abroad. Can’t wait to play more of it… rented it twice, but want to save money by buying a copy. πŸ˜‰

      Ohhh, Shadow of the Colossus too! Played and finished that one, loved the story and again, the immersive feel.

      Nice when really innovative, artistic games come out. I love pretty graphics and all, but gameplay and fun factor are more important to me (and story, if it’s an RPG or such). I will definitely be trying to get my hands on the Okami artbook and soundtrack. *drool*

      By the way, beautiful Amaterasu artwork Vantid. I love your work. πŸ™‚

      #523593
      Rusti
      Participant

        Nambroth wrote:

        I got both of those. I seem to remember needing fire, bloom, and water to catch the thief. It’s been over 2 months since I did that part. x_x

        So is he hiding in a tree somewhere that you need to get all those set, light the lamps and fill the canal to get him to even come out? I get that he’s ‘under cover somewhere nearby’, but I’m too dim to get beyond that.

        What about the dude on the beach? What on earth is he looking for?

        #523594
        Jennifer
        Keymaster

          Rusti wrote:

          Nambroth wrote:

          I got both of those. I seem to remember needing fire, bloom, and water to catch the thief. It’s been over 2 months since I did that part. x_x

          So is he hiding in a tree somewhere that you need to get all those set, light the lamps and fill the canal to get him to even come out? I get that he’s ‘under cover somewhere nearby’, but I’m too dim to get beyond that.

          What about the dude on the beach? What on earth is he looking for?

          Forgive me if this is inaccurate… like I said it’s been a goood 2 or 3 months since I did that part. I was one of those geeks that got it the day it came out. πŸ˜‰
          The theif, I believe, is something you come back to take care of after progressing further in the game and getting more brush techniques. If you don’t even have the canals filled again you have some progress to make before worrying bout him! You’ll know when it’s time to take care of him when the guard gives you the quest to find him (hint- try taking out some of the rock scenery near him and see if that leads you anywhere…) but you definately need to fill the canals first, and get your water and fire techniques if you haven’t already (or you can’t catch him!)
          The guy at the beach? I’m not sure… what does he say? There are a few different guys this could be! πŸ˜‰

          Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

          #523595
          drag0nfeathers
          Participant

            Nambroth wrote:

            Rusti wrote:

            Nambroth wrote:

            I got both of those. I seem to remember needing fire, bloom, and water to catch the thief. It’s been over 2 months since I did that part. x_x

            So is he hiding in a tree somewhere that you need to get all those set, light the lamps and fill the canal to get him to even come out? I get that he’s ‘under cover somewhere nearby’, but I’m too dim to get beyond that.

            What about the dude on the beach? What on earth is he looking for?

            Forgive me if this is inaccurate… like I said it’s been a goood 2 or 3 months since I did that part. I was one of those geeks that got it the day it came out. πŸ˜‰
            The theif, I believe, is something you come back to take care of after progressing further in the game and getting more brush techniques. If you don’t even have the canals filled again you have some progress to make before worrying bout him! You’ll know when it’s time to take care of him when the guard gives you the quest to find him (hint- try taking out some of the rock scenery near him and see if that leads you anywhere…) but you definately need to fill the canals first, and get your water and fire techniques if you haven’t already (or you can’t catch him!)
            The guy at the beach? I’m not sure… what does he say? There are a few different guys this could be! πŸ˜‰

            There’s a guy on a beach looking for his black and white rabbit at one point. I remember that =)

            Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

            *SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

            #523596

            There’s some guy looking for his dog, too, I think?

            I GOT THE BOOK I GOT THE BOOK

            The Art of Okami that is. It’s all in Japanese so I will have to get the English version when it comes out. Yummy!

            #523597
            SPark
            Participant

              There’s a guy who’s making an Okami fursuit. It’s pretty neat.

              #523598

              I had to go back and start over before I beat the fire rhino because I didn’t do something. It said that I needed to give a fish to someone. Does anyone know how what to do to make the golden light comming from the floor? I tried to dig and to make a bomb, but it looks like it is in rock or something like that.

              #523599
              drag0nfeathers
              Participant

                You get the ability to dig through rock later in the game. I forget when, but it’s around the time you ride on the back of the Orca Whale =)

                I stopped “Cold Turkey”, on that game, I should really start it again, but I’ll be at it for HOURS on end I’m afraid…yea…..*looking at piles and piles of Windstone and PYO boxes*…I have an addictive personality I think, hehe

                Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

                *SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

                #523600
                WolfenMachine
                Participant

                  When I read the title of the thread, I read “Ookami” but thought it said, “Ookapi” and thought someone was excited about Ookapis

                  #523601
                  Rusti
                  Participant

                    vantid wrote:

                    There’s some guy looking for his dog, too, I think?

                    I GOT THE BOOK I GOT THE BOOK

                    The Art of Okami that is. It’s all in Japanese so I will have to get the English version when it comes out. Yummy!

                    Is it pretty enough to warrant the $35 price tag? The english version comes out in july I think. Long about the same time I’ll be buying HP7, HP5 movie tickets and Transformers movie tickets. Expensive month. πŸ˜›

                    #523602
                    drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

                      SPark wrote:

                      There’s a guy who’s making an Okami fursuit. It’s pretty neat.

                      Woah! Noway! I gotta see that when it’s done. I’m going to paint a winged wolf like him sometime.

                      Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

                      *SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

                      #523603
                      SPark
                      Participant
                        #523604
                        drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

                          OH WOW! Thos pieces look AWESOME! That’s gonna be SICK when it’s done I bet!

                          Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

                          *SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

                          #523605
                          SPark
                          Participant

                            That’s the same guy that did the Mana Beast. He’s REALLY good!

                          Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.