fbpx

Okami Okami Okami

Home Forums Miscellany Community Okami Okami Okami

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

I didn’t want to keep pulling the thread off topic (um, what topic? Heehee!) so I thought I’d make another one here! ๐Ÿ˜€

Quote:

OH! Here’s a trick with demon fangs!!! On the loading screen that is blank, but paws randomly appear if you hit the X button, Keep hitting it as fast as you can and you can get demon fangs that way! I was really bored and figured that one out!

Oh! fishing! I love fishing, but I get so aggrivated with it sometimes Some of the big fish take FOREVER!!! LOL! I love the Koi fish =)

You have Okami Fanart??? Where???

I have another way of getting demon fangs, too, but I won’t give it away. ;D But now I will have to try that way too! Giffin told me about the pressing X thing, and I was just doing it for the heckuvit.

There are koi?! Really??? I haven’t caught one yet, I get so cranky at the fish that are RIGHT THERE and get away. When they are finally free of the water and you cut them, do some of them take more than 1 cut for you or do I just suck at slashing them?

And a really mooshy digital fanart, it’s kinda stiff, but it was fun.

I keep finding more and more about this game, apparently there is a lot of really awesome stuff even after you beat the game and beyond! [/img]

Maria
    Participant

I like that wolf, vantid. I don’t know the game, but I like your art!

Skigod377
      Participant

Yes… I have no idea what you are talking about, but… Ugh! *Points finger* Picture. pretty.

It is a game for PS that dragOn and others have been playing.

I love your art Vantid.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

OMG! That fan art is SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

You don’t suck at fishing =) There are 3 types of fish I found so far. 1 slash, 2 slashes, and 3 slashes. The more slashes the bigger the fish is. The Koi takes 2 slashes and there are some HUGE ones that take 3. I don’t know if there are any that are bigger, but I am still missing quite alot so there probably are. It gets SO AGGRIVATING! I spent like 10 minutes on trying to catch one stinkin’ fish and in the end I got pulled into the water! ARGH! It was HUGE! I think it was a sword fish or something cause it popped out of the water once so I saw a quick glimpse of it.

I’m a little proud of myself, I haven’t played it in two whole days! I’ve actually been trying to paint PYOs for a change, LOL!

Oooohhhhh, I love that fan art SO MUCH! hehehe! Now I want to play again =)

I was wanting to do a PYO wolf like him, but I didn’t know if I would like it.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
          Participant

ahh I wanna play that game so much! I heard about it before it came out and….well it just never happened ๐Ÿ™
            I really like your picture though, vantid!

Maria
            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

You don’t suck at fishing =) There are 3 types of fish I found so far. 1 slash, 2 slashes, and 3 slashes. The more slashes the bigger the fish is. The Koi takes 2 slashes and there are some HUGE ones that take 3. I don’t know if there are any that are bigger, but I am still missing quite alot so there probably are. It gets SO AGGRIVATING! I spent like 10 minutes on trying to catch one stinkin’ fish and in the end I got pulled into the water! ARGH! It was HUGE! I think it was a sword fish or something cause it popped out of the water once so I saw a quick glimpse of it.

You’re talking about something in the game, right? At first I wondered if there was any hidden fish symbolism in the fan art… ๐Ÿ˜†

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

LOL! Yea the game =)

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Do you guys know where I can rent this game? I checked Hollywood Video and Blockbuster.

No clue at all. :< I think it's silly for them not to have it, it's such a popular game! I haven't heard anything bad about it.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

It’s pretty new too. Maybe it was all rented out??? That sucks. I was just playing it actually. I just got a lightning brush technique ๐Ÿ˜› hehehe! Zap Zap!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

I guess I will have to buy it then. Do you guys have the Mini Budda Board? It sounded really cool. If ya do, I would really like to see more pics of what is in it.

Oh I got that! It’s neat, I’ll try to get some photos for you. :>

Oh dude I was looking up to see if they sell the buddha board on eBay and I found an Okami ART BOOK. *swoon*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.