fbpx

Ok so I have a q for the artists

Home Forums Miscellany Community Ok so I have a q for the artists

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

There is one pencil drawing that my dad id years and years ago for my mom and I know that my brother and sister and I would all love to have it, but well Mom loves it, so I was thinking of having it re-produced, how does one go about doing it?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

ruffian wrote:

There is one pencil drawing that my dad id years and years ago for my mom and I know that my brother and sister and I would all love to have it, but well Mom loves it, so I was thinking of having it re-produced, how does one go about doing it?

You will need to have it scanned or photographed at high resolution, then possibly touched up depending on different factors. You can then have a print made at a plethora of printing services. ๐Ÿ™‚ Do you want a glossy photographic print? Do you want a matte archival fine art print? etc. All things to consider.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

WolfenMachine
      Participant

What is the pencil drawing of? ๐Ÿ™‚

A matte archival print I think.

Its of wild dogs taking down a gazelle, and to my knowledge its the only pencil drawing he did that ever got saved.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

If you can’t find someone local to do that type of print for you, finerworks.com has pretty good service. I used to use them before I got my new printing guy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.