OH WOW!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community OH WOW!!

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Hahaha, Yea I certainly see my share of dumb people. I mean… there is dumb… but there is DUUUUMB. The worst part is that I am not a college graduate and I know am not the smartest person in the world for sure (ask siberakh1 who often notices my mind wander off into the abyss when she is talking about some complex topic my tiny brain can’t fully grasp) HOWEVER I am not dumb and just because I work in retail I am treated as a “failure in life” by the majority of the client base. Retail workers get stuck working all of the worst hours, 98% of the holidays, and are paid crap wages to be treated like scum from the so called “superior customer base” who cop an attitude at any given opportunity. Those customers who are the type to complain we are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas… like can we have just TWO DAYS!? Plan your elitist lives better and you can survive without retail stores being open for two days out of the year. *end rant*

I had a lady threaten my life last week because I told her that I couldn’t look up her kitchen order from 1997 on my current computer software. BUT IT HAS A LIFETIME WARRANTY! No receipt, no information, no sales record, over 20 years old, and come to find out when I finally got the information I needed to make an official inquiry with the manufacturer she didn’t even buy it from Lowe’s in the 1st place. *sigh* It’s the people who come in and are actually kind and appreciative of our knowledge that make it worth doing.

Had a nice customer send a very inspiring email to my boss about this design I recently finished. Never heard boo from my boss about it, but I was happy the customer was happy and they were awesome folks. Here are the before and afters

IMG_0813-1

IMG_0815-1

IMG_1154-1

IMG_1153-1

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirin Family
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

etruscan
    Participant

Nice work!

Bodine
    Participant

Very nice!
    People are not using any common courtesy and manners,nor patience and understanding.
    Society,the human race,it puts an idea like “I” is all that matters.What I want,when I want,and how I want it or I am going to be crappy to any person behind the counter.
    Social and monetary prejudice are alive and well sorry to say.Just keep rising above it.I think when someone is being hateful and you smile and stay polite,that gets under their skin the best because they couldn’t get a rise out of you Ha!They lose.You know they will be walking out the door in a minute and out of your face.😄

May this New Year be the best year of our lives!
    (Wanted-safari (pref.tiger) baby unicorn)

sherry10151982
    Participant

DF you do some nice work!!

My gosh that woman was stupid and good for you for having the guts to stand there and converse with such an ignorant person without losing your sanity and composure!! You do have lots of practice though because you work with Satan I guess LOL!!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Conversing with stupid people is one of my trade skills… I ought to add it to the resume

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirin Family
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

Bodine
    Participant

It is a skill.lol
    Bodinetoo would not be happy if he sees this.🤣🤣 Does anyone else fall asleep this way.He is sound asleep with his pad.He wakes up,reads,drifts off,wakes up,reads….🤓

IMG_20200117_080659

Ela_Hara
    Participant

HaHa – Sleepy Liberty…. ^_^

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for a "Spring" themed Silhouette Pebble Wolf to go with my other 'Seasons' - Got one to Trade or Sell?
    *~*~*~* Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
    Participant

Oh yeah,Liberty gets up,rather gets me up around 4:30am,outside,back in,say goodmorning to me and to the critters,eat breakfast,watch me feed fish,play with me a few minutes,then off to go take nap in our bed.What a life.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.