OH WOW!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community OH WOW!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Things you see on the road.Show us some of the odd things you see when you are driving.Mississippi drivers….
      Face palm👋 OH WOW! What were you thinking?🤔🤪

IMG_20191001_154028

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
      Participant

Funny, I see them just like that here in Florida!
        Can’t say much though, some old friends still talk about the loads that I hauled with my old Beast truck.🙄😋

Bodine
        Participant

Lol,he went right through the middle of town,no warning flags,nadda and they hung over about 3ft.past on the road.A little Chevy truck was pulling it.That load had to weigh more than the truck.Heavy Chevy😆

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Camouflage? Trying to sneak up on a critter or hide a bad paint job?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dragonmedley
            Participant

Hey, if a tree wants to go in the city, let it!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

etruscan
              Participant

“Let’s see if we can get it all in one trip.”

tig3r06
                Participant

Lmao does this count? I got my lawnmower and then my tv home this way 😆
                  Now I need to figure out how to haul a kayak…my Aunt and Uncle took me kayaking my first time, I loved it and now I want one someday.

FB_IMG_1569983549050

Bodine
                  Participant

Hahaha😜
                    Love your little ride Tig.Nothing wrong with that,you got it home.
                    I got an 8′ Christmas tree once for $20 on a bet with the tree guy.He had the most beautiful tree I had ever seen,$80.I had my Camaro.He asked, how you getting it home?He said, you will never get that in there and bet me if I could I could have it for $20.Done!I opened the hatchback,grabbed the tree by the trunk, climbed up in the car and pulled.I had the trunk between the front seats and the top hanging out the back just a little. He took his hat off laughing so hard and I got a gorgeous tree for $20.Granted I had to vacuum for about an hour that evening.😄

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Here’s one for ya…We were following this guy, and laughing so hard I almost forgot to take a picture lol!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                      Participant

Hahahaha,ahhh😆
                        My ex SIL got the kids a trampoline from a friend.Already set up,he straddled it across their little car and got it home,about 5miles away😂 I wish I had a camera handy then.

tig3r06
                        Participant

Angelika, that one is fantastic! I wouldnt be brave enough to do that one lol.

Bodine, that’s a great xmas tree story! The clean up after wouldnt have been much fun though 😆

pipsxlch
                          Participant

Haha Tig3r, we think alike! My beautiful corner cabinet I got home in my Miata, it was about a 15-20 mile trip. I dropped the top obviously, pushed the passenger seat as far back as it would go, and wedged it in upright with the base squeezed into the footwell. The guy at the thrift store was shaking his head. But it is a lovely cabinet, and my husband’s persnickety truck couldn’t be trusted to drive so far. Necessity is the mother as they say. Wish I’d thought to take a picture, no one believes it. Probably a good thing traffic was heavy and I can just pull into my driveway, don’t think I could have gotten the gearshift into 5th, 6th or reverse.

tig3r06
                            Participant

Love it! Glad I’m not the only one 😊 You can show em my pic to show that people really do this lol.

Bodine
                              Participant

I picked needles for months out of the carpet cracks.😂
                                When they dry,we all know how they break apart,cling on for dear life,stick you,UGH!😂 but worth it.

merrillannwhite
                                Participant

This makes me think of a joke I heard a while back. A guy pulls up behind a truck that has obviously gotten stuck under a low overpass. The guy says to the truck driver “Stuck, huh?” The truck driver gives him an annoyed look and says “Naw, I was out delivering this overpass and the truck broke down.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.