fbpx

Oh Oh OOOOH KOI-RIN!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Oh Oh OOOOH KOI-RIN!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Thanks! And I wish you the best of luck on those – the castles are COOL. I got to see them in person, and I’ve never been a fan of the castles, but these ones are pretty spiffy.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Maria
      Participant

Good luck to both of you.
        Ski, I am very tempted by the Spectral, but I just have to sit on my hands here. My CC is still smarting from the BVP OW.

lamortefille
        Participant

I like the paint job, but he is too snooty looking for me. lol The only kirins for me are the pyos.

Skigod377
          Participant

Thanks Arlla πŸ˜€ Good luck to us both~ GB, I can def understand! πŸ˜†

I couldn’t believe how much cool stuff was up! I love the ki-rin and the poad – totally awesome. I hope they sell the silver ki-rin – he was my favorite.

Arlla, since the ki-rin is available if you decide to save your money I’ll give Nam’s flame point mother a good home! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Arlla
            Participant

ddvm wrote:

Arlla, since the ki-rin is available if you decide to save your money I’ll give Nam’s flame point mother a good home! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

pfft! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-J R R Tolkien

Maria
              Participant

Oi, showdown! πŸ˜†

Arlla wrote:

ddvm wrote:

pfft! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Is that all you’ve got? 😈

*makes plans for sniping* mwahahahahaha!

Arlla
                Participant

ddvm wrote:

Arlla wrote:

ddvm wrote:

pfft! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Is that all you’ve got? 😈

*makes plans for sniping* mwahahahahaha!

LOL we’ll both be there…at least I hope we’ll both be there! 0_< I may or may not make it to the end of the auction…we're going out of town today, and I'm just hoping like crazy that we'll have internet where we're going…
                  If not, I know she’ll be going to a great home! πŸ˜‰

-J R R Tolkien

Gee, would I be an evil person to hope you don’t have internet access? *slaps hand* bad person – no donut for you. πŸ˜†

Congrats again on the mother flame point griffin. “Does this mean you won’t be going for the ki-rin?” she asked coyly. ok, my secret is out – I love puns!

Arlla
                  Participant

ddvm wrote:

Congrats again on the mother flame point griffin. “Does this mean you won’t be going for the ki-rin?” she asked coyly. ok, my secret is out – I love puns!

I do want to…but I’ll just have to see how much it goes for. I have always really wanted an “official” koi-rin, and I like this one a lot better than the silver one everyone else is talking about…so I’m going to give it a decent shot!

-J R R Tolkien

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Arlla wrote:

Thanks! And I wish you the best of luck on those – the castles are COOL. I got to see them in person, and I’ve never been a fan of the castles, but these ones are pretty spiffy.

Yessss Arlla *waves hands around all mystic like* youuu will be tempted by Casssttllesss….leave Koirin for Wooollfennnn ooOoooOooo *sprinkles glitter and waves hands*

lamortefille
                      Participant

πŸ˜†

Maria
                        Participant

πŸ˜† Good luck! I don’t want to get caught between you two.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.