fbpx

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Oh my GOD! Blue ice hatching royalty! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies a million times over* X_X I am literally begging you PS. I want all three sculpts in this color! PLEASE LET ME GIVE YOU MY MONEY!!! *_*

Syn
      Participant

One of the Griffin Chicks is on eBay, and Mom and Dad Griffins in Blue Ice are getting their final touches right now. It looks like P.S. will be doing most of the sculpts in Blue Ice. Better start saving LOTS of money. πŸ˜‰

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I saw daddy Griffin up as well, the title on him is wrong….

opp, edit, the title was wrong earlier….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Pam

The title was wrong for approximately 30-60 seconds, lol.

Rachel
            Participant

The hatching royalty usually don’t do much for me, but that hatching Kinglet is to die for! (I must say that I don’t really care for the griffins in Blue Ice, though.)

fatalbeauty
              Participant

The title was wrong for approximately 30-60 seconds, lol.

well that’s when I saw it! hehe…

1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Kujacker
                Participant

I’m probably the only one, but I don’t care at all for this color. It’s way too monotone for my tastes.

kitsunelady
                  Participant

I’m probably the only one, but I don’t care at all for this color. It’s way too monotone for my tastes.

I am with you. I only liked it on the Emperor, so far. D:

Amy
                    Participant

Really? I didn’t find it monotone at all. All of the different shades of blue, ice blue, aqua, etc, really made it pop for me. :/

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

Really? I didn’t find it monotone at all. All of the different shades of blue, ice blue, aqua, etc, really made it pop for me. :/

ditto for me, doesn’t seem monotone at all…

1. Mother Meerkat

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

Sorry, but I have to agree with Kujacker… There’s no “depth” to the color that I can see *shrugs* and while the color is beautiful on the dragons we’ve seen so far, the griffies color needs to be tweaked. It’s almost there but not quite.

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Misty
                          Participant

Sorry, but I have to agree with Kujacker… There’s no “depth” to the color that I can see *shrugs*

Said it perfectly, it needs….something! It’s pretty, but just not for me >.<

Adaneth
                            Participant

Sorry, but I have to agree with Kujacker… There’s no “depth” to the color that I can see *shrugs* and while the color is beautiful on the dragons we’ve seen so far, the griffies color needs to be tweaked. It’s almost there but not quite.

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

I agree about the griffins, it doesn’t ‘work’ like how I imagined it in my head! πŸ˜‰

littleironhorse
                              Participant

I loved it on the dragons and on the pegasus, but I’m not crazy about it on the griffin.

Amy
                                Participant

I will agree with you guys on the griffins. I was talking more about the dragons. The griffin faces just seem to lack contrast/any striking features. But on the dragons it’s perfect.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.