fbpx

Official Colours

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Official Colours

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Just to help me out a bit. How many and what colours were done for the Windstone Dragons and whats colour is out now?
    Pictures would help me alot.
    Thanks 😀

SPark
    Participant

As far as mass produced (not limited edition) colors, dragons have come in:

Green
      Brown
      Peacock
      Emerald
      White
      Ruby
      Rainbow
      Black Gold
      Gold
      Emerald Peacock

Of those, ruby, black gold, gold, and emerald peacock are currently in production.

Arlla
      Participant

Well, there’s a windstone encyclopedia that has pictures of almost everything Windstone has done so far…

http://www.ccgs.com/windstone/wsmenu.htm

And the current dragon colors are Gold, Emerald/Peacock, Ruby and Black Gold. I think the encyclopedia has pictures of everything except the emerald peacock…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Jodi
        Participant

The dragon page on my web site is up to date with what is available in what colors, so you can check that out. I keep it as up to date as possible. I don’t have photos of every dragon in every available color though, but there are some. Any color not listed is retired. However, there are some browns, rubys, and whites on the direct sell page on this forum, so you may want to check that out too.

littleironhorse
          Participant

SPark wrote:

As far as mass produced (not limited edition) colors, dragons have come in:

Green
            Brown
            Peacock
            Emerald
            White
            Ruby
            Rainbow
            Black Gold
            Gold
            Emerald Peacock

Of those, ruby, rainbow, black gold, gold, and emerald peacock are currently in production.

Actually Rainbow was retired at the same time as Peacock.

SPark
            Participant

Dur. I’m having a brainless day today! *fixes*

Bob

how did you fix it? I need to also

Bob

Astra Castle has pictures of almost every dragon produced so far. I did notice they do not have a picture of a Brown Emperor or a Green or Emerald I think it was Emerald Male. I posted of mine in the Show your Windstone section but I’m not sure what page

Thanks guys a very big help indeed! 😀

Kasie
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

The dragon page on my web site is up to date with what is available in what colors, so you can check that out. I keep it as up to date as possible. I don’t have photos of every dragon in every available color though, but there are some. Any color not listed is retired. However, there are some browns, rubys, and whites on the direct sell page on this forum, so you may want to check that out too.

Are the Scrathchings, Laps, OW’s , and Spectrals going to come out in Emerald Peacock?

Bob

I think that question could only be answered by Melody

Kasie
                      Participant

I think I will skip on over there and ask her. Thanx

SPark
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

how did you fix it? I need to also

At the top of every reply there’s a quote button. If the reply is one you wrote yourself there should also be an edit button. Hit the edit button, and you can then change your posts.

Though I try to avoid over using it, sometimes it can make the people answering you look silly, if they’re answering a question that you edited so it’s not there anymore.

Bob

I was talking about fixing the brainless part

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.