fbpx

Offering One Paint Job For A Unicorn or $$

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Offering One Paint Job For A Unicorn or $$

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

It occured to me tonight that I am down to one brown eye, and 2 blue eye’d unicorns, and nothing of anything else except the Dragon I’m working on, and a Griffin I lost intrest in. Sooooo

I’m offering again one paint job for EITHER a unicorn or cash equivalent. I won’t be able to order any for a while, at least til hubby starts getting paid again, so I figured I’d offer this again since it was a big hit last time.

I will also paint your unicorns in exchange for wolves, or dragons if you wanna pay the difference(I think there’s a dif, I haven’t even looked to see how much these guys are).

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜€

Patricia
    Participant

I’d love to have an uni painted by you!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

So far I have 3 people booked. This will sort of be an “open offer” til hubby starts getting paid again, but limited to 6 people per month(unless there’s another freak thing where everyone picks the same color bases). So far, everyone wants dapple greys ๐Ÿ™„

No pinto’s or appy’s at this time. I don’t even do model horse appy’s yet, and my pintos…..well, they are still lacking.

Thanks for all the interest, and encouraging e-mails ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.