fbpx

October Raffle?…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody October Raffle?…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

I was just curious if there was going to be one this month? Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€ !

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Melody
        Keymaster

purpleturtle wrote:

Yes indeed! I have two Halloween themed things and can’t decide which one to raffle… Maybe I will show both and the winner can take their pick!

Purplecat
          Participant

that would probably work handily. You’d have a large number of entries, as two pieces would also increase the likelihood of people liking one of them. ๐Ÿ˜€

Melody
            Keymaster

purplecat wrote:

that would probably work handily. You’d have a large number of entries, as two pieces would also increase the likelihood of people liking one of them. ๐Ÿ˜€

Not necessarily!

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

Melody wrote:

purpleturtle wrote:

Yes indeed! I have two Halloween themed things and can’t decide which one to raffle… Maybe I will show both and the winner can take their pick!

My favorite holiday + my favorite art? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Is it too soon to enter????

Kujacker
                Participant

How about two winners? ๐Ÿ˜€ Halloween is my absolutely favorite holiday. If I could get a halloween windstone…? :O!!

Purplecat
                  Participant

with two winners you’d have the potential trouble of both wanting the same prize….though I’d love the increased odds of winning…

Kujacker
                    Participant

purplecat wrote:

with two winners you’d have the potential trouble of both wanting the same prize….though I’d love the increased odds of winning…

Whomever get’s drawn first gets first pick. ๐Ÿ˜€

Purplecat
                      Participant

that would work! lol ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

Oooooooooh That sounds fun! (Plus my birthday is this month and I would just love to win one of them) ๐Ÿ™‚

Ooh can’t wait to see!

pipsxlch
                          Participant

I was wondering that i hadn’t seen this asked yet. ๐Ÿ˜† Only problem I can see with that is that you won’t be able to ebay the ‘losing’ piece until after Halloween (if they’re both ebayable, that is).

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

Sounds like fun to me! Halloween is me boyohs favorite holiday seeing as how we descend from witches executed during the Salem Witch Trials…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Rachel
                              Participant

Kujacker wrote:

purplecat wrote:

Whomever get’s drawn first gets first pick. ๐Ÿ˜€
                                I don’t think it’s a matter of FIRST pick, just pick. The other would, presumably, go to ebay or a raffle at a later date.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.