fbpx

October 2023 Free Windstone Raffle! Ends 11/01

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles October 2023 Free Windstone Raffle! Ends 11/01

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Melody has been teasing us with preview photos of the Raffle prize for this month. Your chance to win this dragon finally is here!
      Quoting the October Raffle announcement email for anyone who missed it:

“This month’s raffle prize is a beautiful Mother Dragon airbrushed with color-shift blue/green/purple paint. This paint is crazy! It shifts from intense purple to bright teal as the light angle changes!

Her dorsal scales are non-shifting greens so they will contrast with her body. She has metallic blue eyes and aqua-blue jewels set in her forehead.

If you are interested in a chance to win this Mother Dragon, click this link to send me an email to my raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with ‘October 2023 Raffle’ in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309).

Once I receive your email, you should receive a response confirming that it arrived. The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, November 1st, 2023! Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. … One entry per person.”

Windstone_RaffleOctober-2023_side1

Windstone_RaffleOctober-2023_side2

Windstone_RaffleOctober-2023_front

Windstone_RaffleOctober-2023_back

Merlin
      Participant

Oh my — So pretty!!

Bodine
        Participant

She’s beautiful ❤️ good luck all who enter

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Arahmynta
          Participant

The Mother Dragons are my favourites and I’ve wanted one literally since my mid teens when I first discovered Windstone, and I’m in my mid 30s now. I wish I’d gotten one back during a particular window when I had the money for it. 🥺 Really crossing my fingers for this one. It’s gorgeous.

Charliechips
            Participant

She is gorgeous!

Charliechips

dragonshoard
              Participant

just sent my raffle entry in this morning at 9:31AM PDT and got an auto-reply that the raffle is over. Did it end early or is the auto-reply ‘off’??

LadyWordsmith
                Participant

She’s stunning! All my favorite colors in one glorious dragon. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.