fbpx

Ocelot Griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Ocelot Griffins

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

The ETA for the Ocelot Male Griffins to go into the store is Thursday July 5th. We had hoped to get some of them into the store today, but that is just not happening! We are closed tomorrow. Some will be ready Thursday, and then more maybe Friday or the week after – they will not all go into the store at once, so if you miss them the first time around, press the “notify” button and go for the next stocking of them. There are a lot in the works, so there ought to be enough to go around. They will be signed limited production (but will not have a letter of authenticity). The price will be $260.00.

Have a very Happy 4th of July everyone! (whether you are in the USA or not!)

Adaneth
      Participant

Enjoy your day off, Susie–you deserve it!! πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Thanks for the heads up on the price! πŸ™‚ Is really great to be able to think about them for a couple days before needing to act (though to be honest, it’d be HARD to say no to them! lol)

I hope everyone there at Windstone has a safe, fun and happy 4th! πŸ™‚

fatalbeauty
          Participant

so will the mothers and please please chicks go out around the same time as the males? or are they still being painted?

asking again since still curious….

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I hope not x.x we need time to recover

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kiya
              Participant

I don’t believe the mothers are ready and I’m not sure the chicks have even been started – not to mention Melody wasn’t 100% she COULD do chicks.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

I don’t believe the mothers are ready and I’m not sure the chicks have even been started – not to mention Melody wasn’t 100% she COULD do chicks.

ah…just haven’t seemed to have gotten an answer thus far so I poked it again….

well that gives me time to save a bit then hopefully….weeee….

1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Matryoshka
                  Participant

The store announcement email said there will be chicks coming too.

Can’t wait! πŸ˜€ they’ll be so adorable.

Susie
                    Keymaster

I made an error in language on the Ocelot Male Griffin announcement – they are not “handpainted” they are “airbrushed freehand” – not painted with a little fuzzy paint brush, but by hand with an airbrush. I’m sorry if I’ve created confusion.

The Males Griffin in Ocelot will be going into the store today at 3:00 p.m. PST (that’s in about 25 minutes). There are not a lot ready to ship today, more will be prepared for perhaps tomorrow or Monday – there are about 50 in the works, so there ought to be enough to go around. Mothers and Chicks have not been painted yet. If you get your order into the store and paid for today, it will not ship until tomorrow, none will ship out today (unless I develop Super Powers) (that would be nice!)

Kiya
                      Participant

You already HAVE super powers. πŸ™‚ Just maybe not shipping related ones! But keeping all of us under control is a huge talent. πŸ˜€

Erika
                        Participant

Wow, I’m glad there are more batches coming! They disappeared quick! Can’t wait until more are released, they look beautiful!

Matryoshka
                          Participant

Wow, already out of stock.

Nice store photo, I think the beige eyes were a great choice πŸ™‚

windstonefan
                            Participant

Super power Susie! Seriously? I thought you already had those. You mean you don’t? Why how ever do you get all that stuff done? OMG!

Anyway I saw 10 go in the store and I stalked since 9 AM my time but serious stalking at 11AM my time. Just in case and I am 3 hour in front of you–so I guess in Michigan you could say we take now chances!

windstonefan

Susie
                              Keymaster

THERE WILL BE MORE!!! There are about 40 more of them busy preening themselves. These guys are handsome and want to look their best! You know how there is a color little variation? Well just like in the wild, they are all of the opinion that THEIR plumage is the nicest and they are prancing around showing off… the ladies aren’t ever Present Yet!

By the way – Ocelot Fuzzies are waiting to be Loved! πŸ˜‰

When the “notify” button shows up, press it and you’ll be emailed when the next batch appears on the scene – I figure there will be at least 2 more batches, possibly more.

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

question answered finally, moms and chicks coming but no painting yet….yey!

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.