fbpx

Ocean Blue….

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Ocean Blue….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

I know, I know, another color suggestion/request from me πŸ™„ but I just became aware of this beauty…
      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/drag0nfeathers/OceanBlue02.jpg
      I realize this was painted by Olympia, but is there any chance this could become a production or LP color? This OW is just so breathtaking, it makes me melt…

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Melody
        Keymaster

purpleturtle wrote:

I know, I know, another color suggestion/request from me πŸ™„ but I just became aware of this beauty…
          I realize this was painted by Olympia, but is there any chance this could become a production or LP color? This OW is just so breathtaking, it makes me melt…

Olimpia’s pieces will always remain artist’s editions only. However, her Ocean blue dragon was created because I suggested experimenting with those cool colors to come up with a blue production color. I still plan to make some kind of blue dragon, though not exactly like Olimpia’s Ocean Blue.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Melody wrote:

purpleturtle wrote:

Olimpia’s pieces will always remain artist’s editions only. However, her Ocean blue dragon was created because I suggested experimenting with those cool colors to come up with a blue production color. I still plan to make some kind of blue dragon, though not exactly like Olimpia’s Ocean Blue.

*jumps up and down excitedly and awaits in anticipation!*

that ow was a stunner for sure. warmer and cool ocean blues are just so pleasing together.

*also jumping up and down in anticipation*

Pretty blues? More things I can admire in the online stores that I can’t afford. πŸ˜†

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

(almost faints)……Yay! Now I need to save some money. Ocean Blue and Autumn Leaf are now my offical ‘dream colors’. Thanks Melody πŸ˜€ .

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I CAN’T WAIT! πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
                Participant

I can go for a blue dragon…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Heather
                  Participant

I’m delighted to hear that there may be a blue production color! πŸ˜€ This one really appealed to me because it used a turquoise along with the more “standard” shade of blue. Of course, the contrast of the dichroic eyes really made the colors pop. But regardless, hooray for the thought of a production color like this one!

I can’t wait for blue either. black and red would look cool together. ooo…a yellow would be awesome. oops..just thinking out loud πŸ™‚

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Maria
                    Participant

A blue production color would be great, but in the mean time I hope the Artist Edition doesn’t end where it began.

Travistie
                      Participant

I am also very glad to hear that a new blue is being worked out for production.
                        That Ocean Blue OW is just gorgeous. Something similar to that would be great. He is so cool and soothing to look at.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I LOVE the dichroic eyes on this color, but if it had to be production I think straw or bright yellow would be best for it.

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Maria
                          Participant

Dichroic eyes aren’t out of question for production, are they?

Travistie
                            Participant

I thought I read somewhere that the dichro eyes are a little more expensive.
                              If they can’t be on RP dragons, then maybe LP?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.