fbpx

Obsolete dragon colours?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Obsolete dragon colours?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zach Hugh
    Participant

Many year ago, I purchased a dragon family (male, mother, fledgling, & hatchling) in “Peacock” colour.  Been considering adding an Emperor Dragon, but the gallery pictures do not show Peacock now, the closest is “Black Violet Peacock” or “Tanzanite”.  Does this mean the old “Peacock” colour scheme is no longar available?

etruscan
      Participant

The Emperor dragon and other older dragon sculpts are no longer made in Peacock.  Six of the newer sculpts have recently been offered in Peacock, though only the big Secret Keeper is in stock at the moment.

https://windstoneeditions.com/color-family/peacock/

Peacock dragons, including the Emperor, are listed frequently on ebay.  They also do show up in the Classifieds here.

This ad (it’s not mine) includes a Peacock Emperor: https://windstoneeditions.com/members/nessiemom/listings/view/2652/adoption/

Good luck!

pipsxlch
        Participant

There is a pawn shop about an hour from me that has been advertising a peacock emperor (for an okay price) for several months now. I don’t know how to copy and paste on this thing, but I’ll p.m. you how to find the ad. They’ve been trying to sell it for long enough they may be willing to dicker and ship! If you get it or any Windstone shipped though, be sure the seller double boxes and uses bubble wrap not newspaper, and insure the package.

As Etruscan said, the color is officially retired, but if you’re going to collect a retired color you picked the best. It was produced longer than any other scheme I think, and frequently turns up in the resale market.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.