fbpx

Nyalah Griffin #2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Nyalah Griffin #2

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Who won Nyalah Griffin #2? I got out bid by $10.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Pegasi1978
        Participant

WolfenMachine got him. Getting outbid by $10 may have happened because that may have been what the bid interval was at the time. As the price of an item goes up the amount you have bid on an item increases. At one point I know the interval is $0.50 and at another I know it is $1.00.

Setsunawolf
          Participant

I’m okay with it, now I have more money for a female griffin. I have a lovely male coming home soon who will need a friend. I will not be stopped in getting at least one of them if I have pay through the nose for one. I’ve already made arrangements to get the time off work if the auction ends on a Sunday again.
            I figured Wolfenmachine would get me when I saw the auction ended on Sunday and I had to work.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

lamortefille
            Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

I’m okay with it, now I have more money for a female griffin. I have a lovely male coming home soon who will need a friend. I will not be stopped in getting at least one of them if I have pay through the nose for one. I’ve already made arrangements to get the time off work if the auction ends on a Sunday again.
              I figured Wolfenmachine would get me when I saw the auction ended on Sunday and I had to work.

Taking off from work to bid on a Windstone auction…you are a true addict! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

WolfenMachine
              Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

Don’t feel too bad…I had bid several hundred more than what he sold for…I wanted him SUPER bad 😯

lamortefille
                Participant

Congrats, Wolfen….be sure to post pix! πŸ˜€

Maria
                  Participant

Definitely. Congrats again, Wolfen – and better luck next time, setsuna. πŸ˜‰

Tyrrlin
                    Participant

Congrats, wolfen! He’s a beauty and we demand pics! πŸ˜€

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

Don’t feel too bad…I had bid several hundred more than what he sold for…I wanted him SUPER bad 😯

I want a female more otherwise I would have have bid several hundred dollars more. I increased my bid on dran0nfeathers peacock griffin to $800 but my connection was sooo bad at home it didn’t get in in time. I have a the male I really wanted coming so I’m not worried about not getting one of the others.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

lamortefille wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

Taking off from work to bid on a Windstone auction…you are a true addict! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I am an avid collector of many things. I don’t gamble or play on ebay much because loosing makes me mad. I can be a very poor looser a character flaw that has gotten better as I age but is still present. I want a few unique Windstones so I guess I’ll have to play. Fortunately my boss owes me several favors so I get some lee way with advance notice.
                          I’m out of room for prints at the house so I rotate them. You guys would love my walls, dragons and fantasy prints everywhere.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

lamortefille
                          Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

I am an avid collector of many things. I don’t gamble or play on ebay much because loosing makes me mad. I can be a very poor looser a character flaw that has gotten better as I age but is still present. I want a few unique Windstones so I guess I’ll have to play. Fortunately my boss owes me several favors so I get some lee way with advance notice.
                            I’m out of room for prints at the house so I rotate them. You guys would love my walls, dragons and fantasy prints everywhere.

I would love to see pictures!

Setsunawolf
                            Participant

lamortefille wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

setsunawolf wrote:

I would love to see pictures!

I can try, but I would need help posting here. I don’t know how. I’ll have to see if I can enough light to get some good pics. The house is very cool. It was built in the 20s from scavenged RR Box cars. My windows are actually old RR windows. It’s all stained pine on the inside. I have vaulted ceilings in the living room and prints along the top of the windows. There are also prints above the TV NeNe Thomas’s Vigilance and her 2 dragon knights. Some of the Windstones are out in the cases I have others that need a case so are still in their boxes from when we moved from Florida.
                              The house needed repairs when we moved in so that’s where most of my money has gone the past several years.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

It’s actually very easy to post pictures here. You already have one requirment out of the way. In order to post pictures (or links) to the forum you have to have made five posts. The next thing to do (after you take your pictures of course) is to upload them to the Internet somewhere. Photobucket.com and Imageshack.com are two free photohosting sites.

Once your photo is uploaded you copy the url for the picture and paste it between [*IMG] and [*/IMG] (remove the * from both tags) in a post. Hit the submit button and “viola!” you’ve posted pictures.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.