fbpx

Nutmeg Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Nutmeg Dragons

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I saw on ebay a male nutmeg dragon, I was wondering if you are planning on making a fledgling, mother coiled, male colied, and young in the nutmeg color? I would love for them to be a production pieces because then I could afford them!

Thank you,
    Julia

Melody
    Keymaster

Those are painted by “PS”, one of our painters , I think she plans to make most of our dragons in “nutmeg” for ebay.All of these are “test paints” so it is possible that we will do batches of these for the store in the future, though I don’t have immediate plans to do them..
      Too many new colors to consider! We can barely even keep up with the old colors.

dragonmedley
      Participant

I like the nutmeg coloring; it would make a good “replacement” for the browns.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Oh that’s ok, I was just wondering. I believe it would make a good replacement for the browns as well. Can’t wait for the new colors! 🙂

dragonshoard
        Participant

So how does this relate to the fact that you already have a nutmeg LP curl (currently out of stock) in the store? Just suprised at the repeat in the naming.

Kujacker
          Participant

So how does this relate to the fact that you already have a nutmeg LP curl (currently out of stock) in the store? Just suprised at the repeat in the naming.

The “black gold” name was used on another coloring for ebay as well.

Pam

Nutmeg curlies are PS’s invention, and it’s a color scheme she is still working on. This version of nutmeg has a red tone added 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.