NOVEMBER RAFFLE?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles NOVEMBER RAFFLE?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Iszy_Elf 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

etruscan
    Participant

Since Thanksgiving is over, and the Grab Bag baby unicorns are done, and the Veligent is printed (if not yet mailed), maybe Melody will have time to find a prize for a November raffle?  The end of the month is coming fast!

fatalbeauty
    Participant

hope so, I always love to see what she comes up with!

Sitting Cat found! SOON! OMG YEY!

Melody
    Keymaster

Hokay! Then I get to sign 500+ books.

Bodine
    Participant

You are signing them,AWESOME😁

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. Fantasy or Silhouette GB Young Unicorn)

picklesoap8
    Participant

💜💜💜

Bodancia
    Participant

The books are going to be like Christmas presents! ! !

Wanted/Wish List: Wild Troll Male Unicorn; Tiger Heart Mother Unicorn; Nights Fire Male Dragon; Nights Fire Mother Dragon; Nights Fire Curled Dragon; Red Fire Male Dragon; Any Grand Unicorn painted by Melody

etruscan
    Participant

The November Raffle email arrived tonight!
    Melody says, “The raffle prize for November 2018 is this beautiful pinto colored Grand Unicorn. His picture pretty much speaks for itself! The Grand Unicorn is just under 13” tall. Enter by November 30th for a chance to win this figurine.

Please note I have a NEW EMAIL ADDRESS for entering the raffle – the “reptangle1” address will NOT WORK. Please be sure you email to Reptangle2@gmail.com. … Send me an email to my NEW raffle email address reptangle2@gmail.com with November 2018 Raffle in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (previously called a forum name). The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, November 30th, 2018 – Please send your email before that time!”

Attachments:

Bodine
    Participant

OH WOWZA!! GORGEOUS 💞 Good luck to all that enter.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. Fantasy or Silhouette GB Young Unicorn)

Iszy_Elf
    Participant

Oh yay. My email said the November raffle ended October 31st. I was very confused!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.