fbpx

"Notify Me" button on "Permanently Retired" item?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion "Notify Me" button on "Permanently Retired" item?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I just noticed that the Amethyst Lap Dragon is on the “Permanently Out of Stock” list, but it is also still shown in the Store in the “Lap Dragons” category, with a “Notify Me When This Item Is Restocked” button. Is that normal?

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Susie
      Keymaster

That would be me not getting everything done. Sorry!

Nightcrow
        Participant

EDIT: Whoops; my mistake, not yours! Guess I didn’t read the description, I must’ve just glanced at the picture; the Permanently Retired Lap Dragon is the Amethyst, while the Lap in the Store with a “Notify Me” button is the Violet Flame!

Never mind. 😀

That would be me not getting everything done. Sorry!

Not a problem! I just hadn’t even realized they were permanently out of stock, because it never occurred to me to browse through that section till yesterday (I wasn’t looking for the Amethyst Laps, either; I was just trying to see if Copper Patina Lap Dragons had ever gone into production and then been retired!) and was quite surprised to see them there. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

WolfenMachine
          Participant

O.O I didn’t realize they were permanently retired either! So is all of the Amethyst color retired?

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Whoops double post! But I saw only the OW and lap are not in production at the moment.

Susie
              Keymaster

Amethyst dragons have been retired (with the exception of the Oriental ones which Melody hadn’t made a decision about yet). Most are out of stock and I probably need to move more to the “retired” category.

Dragoneer_88
                Participant

What other currently in store but out of stock items will be retired?

Susie
                  Keymaster

I’m sorry, we don’t plan stuff like that in advance. “Limited Production” items may be out of stock for a long time before they are restocked again (or we might not make them again). Generally there is some sort of a reason why we retire something – and the possible reasons are many and different each time!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.