fbpx

NOT YET – Bengal cats – NOT YET 7/31

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion NOT YET – Bengal cats – NOT YET 7/31

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

You guys never cease to amaze me.

๐Ÿ˜ฅ maybe someone won’t like it once they get it..and sell it at cost…*sigh* maybe then I might have money :

www.nakaseart.com

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Yay! My hubby is freaking awesome. He managed to snag a silver Tiger for me ๐Ÿ˜€ . He missed the Puffins, but thats okay. I could’nt afford both right now and I’m actually hoping they will be a litter of brown Puffins in the near future. I kinda like the idea of having a mis-match set ๐Ÿ˜€ .

LadyFirebird
        Participant

I have to share a story that is wonderfully weird. I have the Windstone website up at work and check in the store and forum from time to time–a little break for me. Well I see that they had 1 Puffin silver Bengal up–of course I pounced on it and when I was checking out, I forgot the password to my paypal account! ๐Ÿ™„ Couldn’t remember it to save my life! :shout: Well I figured I would go back and just do a Money Order and beg Susie to send me a paypal invoice to pay when I got home. Had to log in again and I see Puffin out of stock and when I check my cart, it was empty and I see 3 registered users in the store so I figured I lost it and someone else got it.

Well I get home and check my email and I see one from Windstone and one from eBay. Well guess what, it was for Puffin! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€ The ebay one was an invoice and of course I paid for it right away! So it seems that I had secured this item and didn’t realize it! For once something weird worked out in my favor! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I’ve been on a roll lately–I should play the Lotto, I mean things are working out for me for once! And to top it off, I won that Salmon Pearl Lap! [Of course I have to pay for all this winning! HeeHee! And….my workplace is starting to get busy which means they may not cut me another day–I hope, I hope, I hope! Hmmmm, maybe this should go in the Happy Thoughts forum! ๐Ÿ˜€

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Yes it should, LadyFirebird! Congratulations!

There are a few more bengals and one brown tiger in the store!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

No Amy OWs though *still waiting, just incase*

I was lucky enough to get a Puffin from another forum member and then they are back the very same day. LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

I wanted brown Puffins, but I snatched a silver one anyways. I should’nt of (my credit card is hurting ๐Ÿ˜ณ ), but at least I’ll have a set ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

LadyFirebird
                Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

I wanted brown Puffins, but I snatched a silver one anyways. I should’nt of (my credit card is hurting ๐Ÿ˜ณ ), but at least I’ll have a set ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

You’re not alone–mine are screaming bloody murder :shout: ! Would like to see the brown Puffin come out but can wait–just future debt for me ๐Ÿ˜† !

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.