fbpx

NOT YET – Bengal cats – NOT YET 7/31

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion NOT YET – Bengal cats – NOT YET 7/31

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Just to let you know the Bengal Cat Puffin & Tiger have not been put in the store yet – they won’t be going in tonight (it’s time to go home). Maybe this weekend or next week – but you haven’t missed them.

Susie
      Keymaster

Thank you so much for the update – my refresh finger appreciates it!

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Yeah, I don’t know if this happened to anyone else, but I lost Windstone website. Was pulling my hair out because I thought they were updating and I was missing it. Couldn’t get the website back up and kept getting that ‘oops link broken’ message.

So glad for the update!

Adaneth
          Participant

Thanks, I was afraid I was going to pull an all-nighter! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LadyFirebird–I was all worked up when the site and the store went down for a few minutes too. ๐Ÿ™„

Jasmine
            Participant

Adaneth wrote:

LadyFirebird–I was all worked up when the site and the store went down for a few minutes too. ๐Ÿ™„

Me too. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Oh well, I can go to bed now.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Yeah, I don’t know if this happened to anyone else, but I lost Windstone website. Was pulling my hair out because I thought they were updating and I was missing it. Couldn’t get the website back up and kept getting that ‘oops link broken’ message.

So glad for the update!

SAME THING happened to me! I was praying for Old Warriors when it came back, but I got nuttin :spank:

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jodi
                Participant

It’s my anniversary today, and we will be gone for the day, so if these come out, can someone get me a set? Thanks!!

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

Well, now we know why the website went down–poor Snap had a mishap with something blowing up when he tried to plug something in (yeah I know, real technical here–he explains it better on the ‘Happy Thoughts’ forum). Could have been very serious for him but he is all right. I thought my computer was dumping on me–gave me an anxiety attack for a moment though! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

I’m going to be working all day. I’m pretty sure I’m going to miss them if they come out today. Frankly, my luck with catching new stuff is’nt that great ๐Ÿ™„ . I hope for a big batch of them or at least several batches ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

I’m working all day too, but I’m sure it’s going to be ony one per customer ๐Ÿ™„

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Rusti
                        Participant

I don’t guess I could persuade someone who might not get the set, but will get one or the other, to grab me one (or the other)? I don’t hang out on forums and such much when I’m at work.

Please PM me if you’re willing to give a gal a hand.

frozendragon
                          Participant

hmm.. I could prolly do that if I’m on.. but I really want the mermaid.. so I gotta find someone to grab me one of those if I miss them..

it would be so much easier if things wouldn’t just disappear out of your cart when you’re checking out.. lol

LadyFirebird
                            Participant

Unless these kitties go up tonight, I’ll be at work. Hard to check on the store especially if it gets busy. Looks like we’re all in the same boat here–want kitties, can’t watch store and no telling when they’ll be in the store. We just have to cast our fate to the wind! :shrug:

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

I hear ya. I have to work a double tomorrow. Unless they show up early in the store tomorrow (err,actually today) I’m going to miss them ๐Ÿ˜ฅ . I just hope they aren’t tiny batches…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.