fbpx

NOT YET – Bengal cats – NOT YET 7/31

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion NOT YET – Bengal cats – NOT YET 7/31

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Morrigan
    Participant

The site is lagging so bad right now.. my Kinglet purchase took ages to process and I accidently made a duplicate order. x.x

kitsunelady
      Participant

*fans drag0n* o.o; I’d buy them for you, but it would be Murphy’s Law that makes your cart start working the minute I was done?

oh my goodness how many more new items will they put up tonight?! My bank account cant take this! Whaaaaaaaa ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

BDW
        Participant

Well I missed on puffin because every time I pressed add to cart this message would follow:
          Sorry, the shop is inaccessible temporarily. Please try again later. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
          LATER?! Hell No! By that time there won’t be any left!
          ๐Ÿ˜ก Arggggg! How frustrating! (I need a “rip hair out” emoticon!)
          I finaly gave up and went after a silver bengal tiger…same message until finaly got to check out with one of those! ๐Ÿ™‚

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Some of the Bengal cats are still in stock. And the Hatching Kinglet is cute!

I had the same problem trying to place an order for the Bengal Puffin! Everytime I tried to place the order, I got a blank screen with the busy message and had to log off and try again! So, I missed out on Puffin, but I was able to get Tiger. ๐Ÿ™‚

I payed for my puffin but in my order history it says Queued and at the bottom thank you for your purchase. Does that mean I got one or not?

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

I believe orders are always “Queued” until payment has been processed and the item shipped; then your status should change to “shipped.” So yes, I believe you got one.

Morrigan
              Participant

Griffinlover wrote:

I payed for my puffin but in my order history it says Queued and at the bottom thank you for your purchase. Does that mean I got one or not?

Mine still says “queued” even though I paid and it should say “processed”. I got the confirmation email though – “your order has been processed”.

BDW
                Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I believe orders are always “Queued” until payment has been processed and the item shipped; then your status should change to “shipped.” So yes, I believe you got one.

Weird mine says STATUS: Not finished. But I did already pay for it via paypal…WTF? :shrug:

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

Hey, BDW! I’ve never seen that status before. Did you get the order confirmation e-mail?

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

Suncat wrote:

I had the same problem trying to place an order for the Bengal Puffin! Everytime I tried to place the order, I got a blank screen with the busy message and had to log off and try again! So, I missed out on Puffin, but I was able to get Tiger. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ditto here–believe me it was frustrating! It even told me that the store wasn’t accessable at this time and please try later :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: ! But finally, and I mean finally I was able to get Tiger!

Note to Griffinlover: I got the same thing on my invoice queued–if you have an invoice saying you got one then don’t worry–also if you have a paypal receipt saying you paid a certain amount–you got one. I’m sure with the sudden rush in the store the server must have been going beserk! Think of Snap up there with all these servers sparking! Poor Snap!

Check your email and if you get an email from Windstone saying your order has been processed–you’ve got one! Whew! What a frustrating rush! I thought it was my internet provider! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I got the email! Thank you all. I was about to cry there.

BDW
                      Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Hey, BDW! I’ve never seen that status before. Did you get the order confirmation e-mail?

I got this from them:
                        (but I did pay for the order via their windstone store through paypal!)

You have received this notification from Windstone Editions because you are a registered user or you or some other registered user requested some information for you from our store.——————————————————————- Dear Ms. Natalie Lavoie, Your order has been initiated. You need to finish transaction before the order is placed for processing. Order details: Order id: #4092Order date: Aug 3, 2009 05:49:41 PMOrder status: Not finished–Thank you for using our shopping system Windstone EditionsPhone: 1-800-982-4464URL: http://www.windstoneeditions.com

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

That’s weird. On your account page with Windstone under Order History does it list this purchase and can you perform an action with it?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.