fbpx

Non-Windstone fantasy collectibles for sale (Ceramic Griffin, Schleich Griffin) plus Siamese cat planter

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Non-Windstone fantasy collectibles for sale (Ceramic Griffin, Schleich Griffin) plus Siamese cat planter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I have a few things for sale that, while not Windstones, seem relevant to the interests of a lot of us here!

First up: a Schleich fantasy figurine of a griffin, all in browns and golds. Very handsome fellow, maybe with a Golden Eagle ancestor? I know lots of people collect Schleich, so this is your chance to pick up a great fantasy piece!

Second: a gorgeous painted bisque ceramic griffin with metallic accents. (I believe it is real gold leaf, but can’t guarantee it.) There’s a small flaw in his non-display side eye, and a few tiny white areas where the painter missed a speck, but otherwise he’s very detailed and gorgeous! I bought this piece on Ebay 7-10 years ago, and unfortunately don’t remember the artist’s name, but I have kept him well-dusted and displayed out of direct sunlight. Your furniture is protected from his base by felt.

Third: an adorable kitty planter in Red Lynx/Flame Point Siamese! This cutie is in great condition (a little powdered potting soil residue inside, but a soak and a scrub would probably get that out easily) and doesn’t need a plant to look good. The finish is matte or perhaps a very dull satin, but the eyes are glossy to give a lifelike look.

Make me an offer!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Asking $8 each, plus shipping. Or make me an offer, especially if you want more than one thing!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.