fbpx

Newest Adoptions and Wish list

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Newest Adoptions and Wish list

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matty
    Participant

Hey everyone!

I am back again with another share your Windstone adoptions thread. This time I thought it would be fun to share what new pieces you have purchased here or there lol and your future wish list piece you hope to get next!

I just ordered the other day the new Silver Sparkle Wolf, the new Gold and Purple Red Fox, as well as a grab bag horse. I ordered the horse on a separate transaction not that long after getting my wolf and fox. Windstones was so kind as to refund me some of my shipping and combine all three pieces together as one shipment. Thank you Windstones!

I am still waiting for my Autumn Leaf Poad.. I got him the day they went for sale.. so hopefully he arrives tomorrow.

When my new family arrives… I will post a picture. Speaking of pictures I really need to get one up here for my user name lol.

I will probably get a painted dog version of one of the foxes as my next piece after my Wolf, Fox, Horse and Poad get all settled in!

Stephanie
      Participant

Hi, Matty! I sent you a PM, and I know the email notifications are being silly right now. Did you get it? Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.