fbpx

New Wolf

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I painted this guy up a little while ago, and just finished him last night. I’m not sure he’s worth selling though. He somehow ended up with a chipped nose, which I kept meaning to fix but never did. And there was a peice of hair in the finish that I pulled off. You can’t really even see it in person, but man it sure did show up in the pix haha. Anyway, his wings aren’t that glowing, it’s just the flash. I like him, might just keep him, but I thought I’d share.

wolflodge100
    Participant

I like him, he’s pretty πŸ˜€

Adaneth
      Participant

I like the job you did on those wings! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
        Participant

I like him, too. He is beautiful.

Thanks guys.
          The wings aren’t *nearly* that glowing. The lbue is actually very very light, just a slight shine, nothing more. I like him too. I was going to sell him, but I doubt anyone would want him with the chipped nose, so he’ll just hang out with the other ones I imagine πŸ˜€ Maybe someday I’ll fix that nose. poor guy!

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Why can’t he keep his chipped nose? Then it looks like he got in a fight where he got bit on the nose and survived.

pegasi1978 wrote:

Why can’t he keep his chipped nose? Then it looks like he got in a fight where he got bit on the nose and survived.

haha. πŸ˜€

But he’s such a peacful thing, he’s a lover, not a fighter πŸ˜€

I like how you have the various colors in the wings as well, but they are suttle.

dragonessjade wrote:

I like how you have the various colors in the wings as well, but they are suttle.

Thanks πŸ˜€

I might try posting some newer pix later tonight. Right now the room where I take my pix is about 90 degrees, and under heat lamps, I’ll probably melt 😯 I want to try to get some without the flash though so you can see what the wings actually look like. They look too blue and metallic in thses pix.

Yeah, I wouldn’t recommend going in there when it is 90 degrees. That sounds like it would be painful. πŸ˜€

Arlla
            Participant

This guy is BEEEE-U-tiful! I love the wings! And not just because they’re blue and shiny (MMMM shiny….) I like the odd little colored feather here and there that you put in…he’s very pretty!

I wouldn’t have noticed the nose or the hair if you hadn’t mentioned it…I would buy him! πŸ˜€ If you don’t want to keep it, I’d say he’s definitely worth selling. But I’m a big fan of keeping my PYOs all to myself, so I support that too. ^_^

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

Patricia
              Participant

Wow, what a beautiful wolf!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maria
                Participant

Very nice painting, bluepony. I concur with everyone’s compliments on the wings, especially.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.