New Website Change Log

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements New Website Change Log

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

This is great! I had actually been wondering recently how many posts I would be at. I remember right before the forums changed over I had almost reached 1000 and I was sad that I never got to actually see that number! XD (yes. Nerd.)

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

littleironhorse
      Participant

I hadn’t even noticed! And now I’m really curious, so this post is only to find out where I’m at! LOL

Pam

I have added new functionality to the “in stock” store page.
          http://windstoneeditions.com/in-stock

When you visit this link, you will probably need to refresh the page to make it look right. You can now sort items by price or by name. I have also added a filter for subcategories. It includes links to all the different types of sculptures and also dragon colors. So if you wanted to see only in stock flap cats, or only in stock gold dragons, you can.

I am also contemplating adding a row for the item’s publish date, so you could sort the items by the date they were added to the store.

When you visit this link, you will probably need to refresh the page to make it look right. You can now sort items by price or by name. I have also added a filter for subcategories. It includes links to all the different types of sculptures and also dragon colors. So if you wanted to see only in stock flap cats, or only in stock gold dragons, you can.

I am also contemplating adding a row for the item’s publish date, so you could sort the items by the date they were added to the store.

Day would be awesome!

Also in subcategories, could there be an ALL one too,so we can see everything instead of hitting back back back a zillion times? Tank you so much!

Pam

I don’t have any way to add an “all” link to the dropdown menu (I wish I could) but you can also just click “browse in stock items” in the menu bar, above the dropdown, to return to the “all” page.

I have added a sortable posted date so you can see all the newest items at the top of the list.

I don’t have any way to add an “all” link to the dropdown menu (I wish I could) but you can also just click “browse in stock items” in the menu bar, above the dropdown, to return to the “all” page.

I have added a sortable posted date so you can see all the newest items at the top of the list.

That works great to get back to all! Thank you! I like sorting by date too! Great additions. Thank you!!

littleironhorse
            Participant

I love it!

etruscan
              Participant

Thank you – this is great! I did notice that the Silver Curlie shows up under Curled Dragons but not under Silver.

Edit – neither the gold nor the silver nor the Black Gold Spectrals show under their respective colors, so it is probably a good idea to look under the sculpt when checking for a particular color. 🙂

Pam

Thanks for the heads up. It looks like not all the dragons have been assigned to a color category yet. I will get to work on that and update here when I *think* I have finished.

Pam

Added a new section to the store for browsing out of stock items.
                    http://windstoneeditions.com/out-stock

Link to this page can be found by hovering over “browse in-stock items” in the store menu bar.

etruscan
                    Participant

Added a new section to the store for browsing out of stock items.
                      http://windstoneeditions.com/out-stock

Link to this page can be found by hovering over “browse in-stock items” in the store menu bar.

I only noticed them a few days ago, but when did you add the drop down information/IDs for the five right-hand header categories (Reptangle – Search)? It looks like somebody had fun with “Search”. 🙂

dragonshoard
                      Participant

Uh, Pam, are there enough Lavender Pearl dragons to add that as a color category?

Pam

Probably.

Did the search for items by price or name or listed time disappear? Or is this just another one of my iPad glitches?!

Thanks so much!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.