fbpx

New website

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements New website

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Kalandra
    Participant

Ohhhhh Is that why the writing was super big and squished together?

Kalandra

Kalandra
      Participant

Hey Nam, why does it say I joined in Jan. 2011….. Im almost sure I joined in 2009?

Kalandra

Heather
        Participant

Ooh, new site up! It’s displaying fine on my system (comes as a bit of a surprise on this ancient monitor) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I don’t see the “squishing” effect. Of course, it may have already been fixed by now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pam

I don’t think the comment viewing options would have any affect like what she is describing..

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

No, I’m seeing that too, but only in SOME threads. All the letters are HUGE and smooshed on top of eachother.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pam

That’s where someone posted ebay pictures, or something, and the old BB code for images and large text is conflicting with the new forum.

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

I’m so confused! **CRY**
                  all the letters on my screen look just fine, but I have no smilies, no icons at all. Where people put a winky face all I see is ([]wink).
                  I REALLY miss the “view new posts”, too. I have no idea what’s going on.

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

It’s probably because of the problems we had with multiple accounts in your case. The account that became your main one was created in Jan. 2011.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

I’ve posted a long post about the new forum here:
                      http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/about-new-forum

It should answer many questions!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

That’s the new forum FREAKING OUT on the code from the old forum (any thread that used the bracketed code [ ] from the old forum might flip out). It’s a known bug and is NOT anyone’s screen or browser settings…

This should only be a problem on posts made before today (before the new forum was active).

kitsunelady
                        Participant

Hah, I like it that I can make the XD face without it turning into that smiley anymore.

Tara
                          Participant

The overall look of the site is nice but the site, mostly the forums though, is definitely squishy looking. Think I might need reading glasses to read the forums and I have good eye sight. I can read some very tiny print easily on paper but text on a computer screen can make my eyes hurt if the background is too bright or the text too small. I’m even having difficulties reading the white on black text right below the reply box even though the text is easy enough to see?!?? OK I’m running away now my eyes hurt.

Peggy
                            Participant

Suggestion:

GET RID OF DATE JOINED — this has always confused me, when reading posts anyway but it seems very unimportant, especially since it’s wrong for half of us now LOL If it’s broke, get rid of it. I joined three times in my life, and definately not in January 2011 ๐Ÿ˜‰

CONTACT — should include the email to report copyright infringements. This is useful for any website. Make it easy for us so we don’t have to dig and dig because it’s a favor we do, and if I have to look for too long, I give up and say forget it (personally).

This is all I can think of so far. ๐Ÿ˜ก Have a great weekend!

Peggy
                              Participant

Suggestion:

The ONLINE and OFFLINE DOTS – should be color coded (green for Online and red for Offline). Yeah. ๐Ÿ™‚

twindragonsmum
                                Participant

I’m not able to post images from photobucket or my computer, so no Caturday yet. What do I need to do to be able to post pics?

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜•

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.