fbpx

New User – Rummage Sale (Over)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market New User – Rummage Sale (Over)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
  • Author

I agree with everyone else, anything that is high sentimental value should not be sold.

And I agree also that the game system needs to be sold…you should not have to give up your valuables if he isn’t willing to.

I’ve been with a man for 17 years whom I have always given stuff up for so he could have something he wanted, but only to a point. When it came down to it, he did end up giving up some of his stuff so that I wouldn’t have to give up all of mine. Though I feel my sacrafice was a bit more than his, I gave up my horse, and he just gave up a bunch a broken down cars.

But we both gave up what we had to then, to have what we have now, so it was worth it. And my horse isn’t completely gone, I know where he is and see him often, but he’s not mine anymore, and that hurts a little still.

Stick to your guns, and don’t let your husband take it all. You deserve consideration too, and he needs to remember that you are now a team of 2, and everything is no longer all about him. Takes awhile, but don’t back down and keep “reminding” him of this.

Kyrin

DantheDragon wrote:

Welcome safyre! I actually just moved to the central coast last summer with my new husband as well, lol! If you don’t mind me asking, do you know what city you’ll be moving too? There are several collectors in the area. Wolflodge of this forum lives just a few miles from me, lol! Anyways, it’s a wonderful place to live. I’m just loving it here! ^^

As a matter of fact, I’m moving to SLO. Wolflodge mentioned you were around that area too. I’m excited to move.

DantheDragon
    Participant

safyre_dream wrote:

DantheDragon wrote:

Welcome safyre! I actually just moved to the central coast last summer with my new husband as well, lol! If you don’t mind me asking, do you know what city you’ll be moving too? There are several collectors in the area. Wolflodge of this forum lives just a few miles from me, lol! Anyways, it’s a wonderful place to live. I’m just loving it here! ^^

As a matter of fact, I’m moving to SLO. Wolflodge mentioned you were around that area too. I’m excited to move.

Oh cool! We should have a girly Windstone lunch together sometime, lol! ^^

DantheDragon wrote:

safyre_dream wrote:

DantheDragon wrote:

I would be honored. And it certainly doesn’t hurt to get to know some people in the area. You can always scope out my myspace page (see www link) to find out a little more about me!

Kasie
      Participant

Welcome to the forum! you should keep what means the most to you.

Tiffany
        Participant

oh squee! what a pretty setting for your wedding- look at that view behind you!!! i’m trying to get planning my wedding and its a fist fight to find a place that is pretty and not through the roof expensive! i wanted an outdoor wedding, ideally careted at the location so we don’t have to drive anywhere, but rates for just the hosting location looks to be running 4 – 6.5 k with nothing else provided other than location, and at one place, chairs. not sure if that sounds right, or way high, my parents said way high. they were historic type places, small/med. mansions /estates that had garden settings for a service. hmm i should start a section in the community area on this….

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Dear lord what I miss in 4 days…..Sapyre, Welcome! We’re one of the best support communities out there! Louis (Phil the Dragon) and I live in Orange County so not that far away =P Also, I think we will be coming up for the SLO Renniasanse faire that is at the campgrounds by the coast. As the date gets closer I’ll let you know if we are going, but it’d be cool to see you there! As for the hubby, well, I’m going to have to keep my mouth shut on that one, but if he ever treats you bad, you just let us know and we’ll come “take care of it” πŸ˜‰

~Cat

wolflodge100
            Participant

Hey Nirvana, that would be so cool if you guys come up to the faire! I would like to to meet you guys.

Kasie
              Participant

When is the ren faire and where is it gonna be?

wolflodge100
                Participant

It is here. El chorro regional park in San Luis Obispo, July 21-22 I go every year πŸ˜€ http://www.renaissancefestival.com/viewEvent.asp?eventID=143

Kasie
                  Participant

I’m only 2 or 3 hours away. Maybe me and my hubby will go. It would be great to finally meet ya’ll in person.

wolflodge100
                    Participant

That would be fun! πŸ˜€

safyre_dream wrote:

DantheDragon wrote:

safyre_dream wrote:

DantheDragon wrote:

I would be honored. And it certainly doesn’t hurt to get to know some people in the area. You can always scope out my myspace page (see www link) to find out a little more about me!

Oh my goodness! Another bay area windstone fan!

I used to live in Millbrae right up 101 from San Jose. Unfortunately the area wasn’t very condusive to being able to keep horses, so two years ago, my family sold the house there and moved to a ranch in Redding.

I got off on a tangent there, but it’s so cool finding people in local areas! πŸ˜€ Maybe I should throw a windstone camp at my ranch… hmmm…

wolflodge100 wrote:

It is here. El chorro regional park in San Luis Obispo, July 21-22 I go every year πŸ˜€ http://www.renaissancefestival.com/viewEvent.asp?eventID=143

I will be there! I might tote around one of my windstones so you know it’s me! That would be so awesome. πŸ™‚

Kujacker
                      Participant

The Renaissance Festival already came and went for me x3;
                        Hi Safyre! *waves* πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 85 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.