fbpx

NEW TOPIC:Amythest Curled

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody NEW TOPIC:Amythest Curled

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

Ms.Melody,I know your’e busy but,I am a Loyal fan of your work and Windstone Editions.I own 15dragons and 2lg, Wizards.As you see,I am trying to get one of every dragon statue.I’m halfway there.All my personal collection.My problem is,my e-mail is att and can’t
        connect to order any from you.I do not have a curled and Feb. is my birthday.Can you help?Ms.Susie talked to me,I needed an eye,she was stuck too.PLEASE???I have tried everything else before bothering you with this.May Windstone Editions grow stronger.Have a great day!Thanks for listening,Thank you!

Laurie
        Participant

Mary, we’re really glad you’re here. But you should take your phone # off 😉 the thread and send Melody a private message.

There is one on ebay right now, current bid is $71 and 10 for Shipping. Seller is 2huberts of the forum, so you might want to take a look at that one.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

There will also be a second batch of curlies you can get for $50 each plus shipping if you dont mind a little wait. 😉

If you are able to see the forum thread, you will likely see when the next batch of curlies comes out in the “Windstone Store Discussion” announcements. Once you see that, you should be able to call Susie, and have her hold one for you. I think it was an abberation that they and some members were having trouble linking to the store that one day.

Jennifer
            Keymaster

bodine6127 wrote:

Ms.Melody,I know your’e busy but,I am a Loyal fan of your work and Windstone Editions.I own 15dragons and 2lg, Wizards.As you see,I am trying to get one of every dragon statue.I’m halfway there.All my personal collection.My problem is,my e-mail is att and can’t
              connect to order any from you.I do not have a curled and Feb. is my birthday.Can you help?Ms.Susie talked to me,I needed an eye,she was stuck too.PLEASE???I have tried everything else before bothering you with this.May Windstone Editions grow stronger.Have a great day!Thanks for listening,Thank you!

Hi! I hope I am not misunderstanding. You are having trouble with your att email address in a way that prevents you from making orders at the online store? Can you describe the problem?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Bodine
              Participant

Jennifer wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

Hi! I hope I am not misunderstanding. You are having trouble with your att email address in a way that prevents you from making orders at the online store? Can you describe the problem?

Thanks for all the info.I went to a friends and left a request that way,maybe I will get one yet!!CROSSING BOTH FINGERS

Bodine
                Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

Thanks for all the info.I went to a friends and left a request that way,maybe I will get one yet!!CROSSING BOTH FINGERS
                  When I try on our pc.,it says:unable to connect server,other things I don’t understand,protocal httpmail . It will not send this way,Ms.Susie couldn’t get through to me either.????? :evil:A BIG thanks to Ms.Susie for my little dragon’s eye,KUDOS for great service. 8) 8)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.