New to Forum But Not to Windstone–

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area New to Forum But Not to Windstone–

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kiri Dreamwalker
    Participant

Hello!

I started collecting in the nineties, with a rearing pegasus that captured my soul. I’ve gotten a few dragons since then, but my latest, a tanzanite tiny friend, ended up going on a world journey before reaching me… She left Oregon for Maine, but was sent on a strange journey by the post office. They sent her west, not east, so she went to Hawaii, and then onward, flying farther west, to Guam–on the other side of the world from Maine! Then finally, she began her return journey, and made her way to me–after a total of about 15,000 miles! And she arrived late but pristine after flying over so many seas and distant lands–such an amazing journey, I can’t imagine what she has seen! So this is my first post… 😀

(Yes, she flew around the world at Christmastime–)

–Kiri

Lisa
      Participant

Welcome! And oh isn’t that fun? I’m glad you got your dragon safe and sound after her long journey!

Grail: Poad (achievement unlocked!) Am now on the hunt for almost any color scratching dragon

Catriona
        Participant

Wow your little dragon went on a long journey. If it could only talk and tell of it’s adventure. Welcome to the forum. People are nice here.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Bodine
          Participant

WELCOME!!
            How cool! So glad you got your little beauty.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
            Participant

Welcome! Glad your little one arrived safely. 🙂

Kiri Dreamwalker
              Participant

Thank you for the warm welcome~ so glad to be here!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.