fbpx

New Taddies SQUEEEEEEEE

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New Taddies SQUEEEEEEEE

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

I just saw the Facebook photos and LOVE the natural ones that look like chipmunks! I ordered 2 of the safaries & 1 natural, but after seeing the Facebook photos, I might need to order a couple more naturals. They’re just adorable!

rock-reader
      Participant

I thought there was just two batches – safari and fantasy. Is there another grab bag?

Amstaff
        Participant

I wish I could put a couple from each batch in my cart but alas this canadian girl has to opt out on these beauties!!! With the sad state of our canadian dollar…… Poads are not in the cards. With exchange it would be double the cost with shipping!!! Waaaa. I will just keep on looking and admiring and hoping our damn economy comes back in the next year or two.
          Beautiful work one again Melody!! Your amazing.

Im right there with you on this one…. our Canadian dollar is soooo bad right now, and with Christmas soon enough, well I cant be buying every single Windstone I want anymore…. *cries* …. πŸ™ Maybe Santa will bring me one? LOL!

Kim
          Blocked

The natural ones are part of the safari batch. I would love to see more pictures of the fantasy ones too so I can decide how many to save for!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
            Participant

I thought there was just two batches – safari and fantasy. Is there another grab bag?

No, there is just the fantasy/hoppy batch and safari/natural batch. I think perhaps mashubert just “mis-spoke” and meant she bought two fantasies and 1 natural, not two safaris and one natural. That’s the way I read it, anyway.

Mary
              Participant

No, there is just the fantasy/hoppy batch and safari/natural batch. I think perhaps mashubert just “mis-spoke” and meant she bought two fantasies and 1 natural, not two safaris and one natural. That’s the way I read it, anyway.

Yep, Jmoore. I just mis-spoke. I guess I got so excited seeing the chipmunk natural that it made my head spin. πŸ˜‰ I got two of the fantasy & one natural, but might be going back for more after seeing FB, but I’ll wait to see what I get from this first order. Looks like by my shipping notice they’ll be here Friday. Can’t wait

briteblades
                Participant

Wow! Can’t believe the safari tads are out of stock already!

Natasha
                  Participant

Has anyone gotten any tracking info yet? I ordered them as they came out, and my order was marked as completed yesterday, but the tracking hasn’t updated. I’m so sad they sold out before mine arrived, and now I’m wondering if mine will arrive this week. Does anyone have functional tracking? I would like to know if they went out and the post office just isn’t updated, or if they are still not shipped.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
                    Keymaster

I am pretty sure there are more in stock that haven’t been added to store yet. I painted more yesterday.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

OH NO! :O
                        I was waiting for when I got back on Monday to try and get one! Oh well. I’ve hit the Notify button. πŸ™

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Mmloda
                        Participant

Awwww, that is crazy the Safari Poads are all gone already! Ahhhh…..my brother is so slow too i mentioned them to him on Facebook as a cmas gift but i am pretty sure he missed them then!

I can’t wait to see all the pics of them!

Marzena

Natasha
                          Participant

Oh, that is not possible… gad, I painted millions of them.

It’s such a bummer! Will you be painting more in the safari theme one day? I’m still holding out hope for baby unis, so I’m not begging for them right now, but I definitely want more than what I got!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
                            Keymaster

OH NO! :O
                              I was waiting for when I got back on Monday to try and get one! Oh well. I’ve hit the Notify button. πŸ™

I am sure more will be added to the store soon as Susie gets to it! I just painted more yesterday.

Melody
                              Keymaster

Oh, that is not possible… gad, I painted millions of them.

It’s such a bummer! Will you be painting more in the safari theme one day? I’m still holding out hope for baby unis, so I’m not begging for them right now, but I definitely want more than what I got!

If anybody wants a safari tad, just keep checking the store. There will be a more soon.

briteblades
                                Participant

They are back in stock! πŸ˜€ They are too cute to miss out on. Thanks for painting more <3 They will look adorable peeking out of some stockings for Christmas. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.