fbpx

New Taddies SQUEEEEEEEE

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New Taddies SQUEEEEEEEE

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

I’ve been generally unexcited about previous tadpoad batches, but the bunny tads (aka Natural Safari) are CUTE!

I’m not usually a huge Safari fan but OMG this batch is ridiculously adorable! I got three of them and one of the fantasy. I shouldn’t have, but when was the last time that stopped me?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Rylorien
      Participant

So uh…are back-to-back grab bags like this common? Cuz, oy! The money bleeeeeds from me! >_<

I'm not even a huge poad fan, yet I find these to be rather cute.

etruscan
        Participant

So uh…are back-to-back grab bags like this common? Cuz, oy! The money bleeeeeds from me! >_<

I'm not even a huge poad fan, yet I find these to be rather cute.

Not recently. About a year ago, maybe, we had a series of pebble grab bags that came out once a month. Fortunately for the sake of everybody’s pocketbooks, usually they have been more spread out than that.
          This list shows the Grab Bag release dates, though it is arranged by sculpt rather than chronologically.
          http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/directory-grab-bag-windstone-photo-threads

Dragoneer_88
          Participant

Wow, those fantasy taddies are psychedelic! Groooooovy man.

MandBsMom
            Participant

I seriously adore the safari. I was trying to hold out ordering my sculpt for the swap so I could add one of them, but I caved and a glacier curlie( first of that sculpt) snuck into my cart the other day instead. Might have to order a couple at the end of the month if they are still here.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

LuvsDragons
              Participant

OMG!!!! I love the fantasy ones!!! Must resist! must resist! 😛

Landipan
                Participant

The safari Tads are SO cute, I really, really, really wanted to get one but a bill came up that was more than I anticipated so I had to skip this time around. Sad panda lol. The fantasies looked beautiful too btw, I love the blue/purple ones!

Can’t wait to see everyone’s pictures when they get their taddies, I live vicariously through you!

*Formerly meowmix101
                  Not currently open for PYO commissions.

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

no poadies for me, I just bought a fox on ebay a couple of days ago, no spare money and or I just can’t seem to quite get into poads….

anyhoo, I’ll watch for all the pictures all the same!

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
                    Blocked

Wow, both batches of tadpoads are amazing! I absolutely love the fantasy coloured ones with all the pink and purple and rainbow colours but I also love all the patterns on the safari ones! I would love a handful of each! I just have to wait to get more money in!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Betrluk1
                      Participant

i recently sold a few pieces hoping to put the money towards one of my student loans and then tadpoads happened….:P

Melody
                        Keymaster

Oh my gosh, I love the pink one on the left! Now I need to find more money to get some!

I doubt anybody needs to panic about these! I tried to paint enough of these to last several months ( of course I tried to do that last time) I painted several hundred of these tads.
                          A tad painting marathon week.

Mercury Star
                          Participant

I bought two of each… for now. <3

I wish I could put a couple from each batch in my cart but alas this canadian girl has to opt out on these beauties!!! With the sad state of our canadian dollar…… Poads are not in the cards. With exchange it would be double the cost with shipping!!! Waaaa. I will just keep on looking and admiring and hoping our damn economy comes back in the next year or two.
                            Beautiful work one again Melody!! Your amazing.

Melissa
                            Participant

Whoa. In the Safari batch store picture, I do believe I spot a honey badger…

Honey badger tadpoad. Just knowing it’s out there, has made my week.

Blight
                              Participant

So cute!!

I just got my first two Fantasy poads for my twin and I can’t wait for them to arrive 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.