fbpx

New Taddies SQUEEEEEEEE

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New Taddies SQUEEEEEEEE

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Copper83
    Participant

I’m really hoping to get a Dun tadpoad.

Melody
      Keymaster

So uh…are back-to-back grab bags like this common? Cuz, oy! The money bleeeeeds from me! >_<

I'm not even a huge poad fan, yet I find these to be rather cute.

I try to do a grab bag of some kind each month. I consider the tadpoads to be bonus gbs, since the idea was to paint a large enough batch to always have them available, unlike the other grab bags.
        I can almost keep up! An edition this size should last many months in the store. The idea is that if someone wants one, don’t panic, just get one when you can, and folks can combine shipping with other pieces.Tads are small and easy to trade around with other people to get the exact one you want.

Probably what you are calling “back to back” grab bags are one batch that we decided to make into two separate batches because they could be easily divided into different themes, such as fantasy and natural.
        This is just to give people a better chance to get the kind of paint scheme they want.

Melody
        Keymaster

Whoa. In the Safari batch store picture, I do believe I spot a honey badger…

Honey badger tadpoad. Just knowing it’s out there, has made my week.

Yes there are a few honey badgers, regular badgers, chipmunks, chickadees, skunks and a few species that got mushed together, such as chickadeemunks.
          There is one natural color fantasy one that didn’t really fit in either batch.

Melody
          Keymaster

Dang, I really want a spotted bunny one but with Taddy GBs numbering up in the 400s I know I’ll never get me that one particular tadpoad! First world problems lol. We need a spotted bunny Tadpoad(Or any Poad) GB!

Just swap around with other people! They are little and easy to ship.

Ferlin1984
            Participant

Dang, I really want a spotted bunny one but with Taddy GBs numbering up in the 400s I know I’ll never get me that one particular tadpoad! First world problems lol. We need a spotted bunny Tadpoad(Or any Poad) GB!

Just swap around with other people! They are little and easy to ship.

Just out of curiosity, is there more tadpoads in both fantasy and safari than there was the hoppy ones? I think the hoppy ones sold out in a month? Maybe less. Like others I need to save to get a couple and hoping they don’t sell out as fast as those hoppys did.

Natasha
              Participant

Omg! I NEED a badger one! If none of my three turn out to be badgers, I’ll be looking to trade or buy.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Blight
                Participant

So uh…are back-to-back grab bags like this common? Cuz, oy! The money bleeeeeds from me! >_<

I try to do a grab bag of some kind each month. I consider the tadpoads to be bonus gbs, since the idea was to paint a large enough batch to always have them available, unlike the other grab bags.
                  I can almost keep up! An edition this size should last many months in the store. The idea is that if someone wants one, don’t panic, just get one when you can, and folks can combine shipping with other pieces.Tads are small and easy to trade around with other people to get the exact one you want.

Probably what you are calling “back to back” grab bags are one batch that we decided to make into two separate batches because they could be easily divided into different themes, such as fantasy and natural.
                  This is just to give people a better chance to get the kind of paint scheme they want.

So there are liferally dozens and dozens of safari toadies? I just bought two fantasy ones, need to save up to buy two safari ones, so I hope they stay in stock for a while!

Ferlin1984
                  Participant

So there are liferally dozens and dozens of safari toadies? I just bought two fantasy ones, need to save up to buy two safari ones, so I hope they stay in stock for a while!

Some great pictures of the natural tadpoads on Facebook. I was doing ok holding out until I saw those. Now I need ten of them, I love all of them.

Melody
                    Keymaster

I didn’t count them. I think there are nearly 500 total, counting both kinds. The last gb batch I did was about half that number, and it took a couple months to sell out. These should last a good while!

Natasha
                      Participant

Has anyone gotten their shipping info yet? Mine’s still showing as processing.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Falcolf
                        Participant

I wish I could put a couple from each batch in my cart but alas this canadian girl has to opt out on these beauties!!! With the sad state of our canadian dollar…… Poads are not in the cards. With exchange it would be double the cost with shipping!!! Waaaa. I will just keep on looking and admiring and hoping our damn economy comes back in the next year or two.
                          Beautiful work one again Melody!! Your amazing.

I feel you! I saw these and went “Maybe-!” saw the converted price, “-yeah no.”

You never know, maybe our economy will magically get stronger before these guys run out. (Probably a shot in the dark.)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Oh Wow…well, I’m trying to save some money again, but I think I’m going to have to get at least one of the Safari Tads. I have a Tiger Adult Poad and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get one of those tiger striped Safari Tadpoads to go with her! Squeeeeeee a Tiger Poad family! 🙂

Might be a real shot-in-the dark gamble, but I’ll try.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                            Blocked

I would love a leopard safari tadpoad! I also love all the vibrant, colourful ones! I have to wait to get more money but am excited to get some in the future! Should we do another grab bag tadpoad photo thread? I would love to see pictures as they come in!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
                              Participant

Normally I prefer the fantasy pieces, but the safari ones are super adorable! Can’t wait until mine arrive! We definitely need a picture thread (or one for each batch?).

Blight
                                Participant

I didn’t count them. I think there are nearly 500 total, counting both kinds. The last gb batch I did was about half that number, and it took a couple months to sell out. These should last a good while!

Awesome! I caved in and bought two; for my sister and I, again. She’s going to kill me.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.