New Spammer's Profile XD

Home Forums Miscellany Community New Spammer's Profile XD

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #520970
    Skigod377
    Participant

      Im still upset about it. I would love to hear an explanation.

      #520971
      Bob

        Greater Basilisk wrote:

        I heard something to that effect, but she still got some fire in that thread… I hope she talks.

        Well just remember Nirvana’s crash landing here!!

        #520972
        Bob

          skigod377 wrote:

          Im still upset about it. I would love to hear an explanation.

          We may never know anything for sure but it’s nice to let people know this is not right

          #520973
          Starbreeze
          Participant

            Dragon Master wrote:

            skigod377 wrote:

            Im still upset about it. I would love to hear an explanation.

            We may never know anything for sure but it’s nice to let people know this is not right

            I agree. We do need to remember that anyone can read the forum as a guest. We don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. ๐Ÿ™

            #520974
            Skigod377
            Participant

              Honestly… I think this newest member was very wrong, and if she reads our posts maybe she can see how wrong it was. I try not to post things that I may regret later, but in this case, everything everyone said was justified.

              On a side note… our newest applicant is another drug peddler. Cailis or Viagra, anyone?

              #520975
              Bob

                No but we still need to figure out a way to tell people right from wrong and it’s ALWAYS wrong to try to get credit for someone elses work

                #520976
                Bob

                  skigod377 wrote:

                  Honestly… I think this newest member was very wrong, and if she reads our posts maybe she can see how wrong it was. I try not to post things that I may regret later, but in this case, everything everyone said was justified.

                  On a side note… our newest applicant is another drug peddler. Cailis or Viagra, anyone?
                  NO THANK YOU.
                  I’m high on life and do not need drugs!!
                  At least that is what I keep telling myself the high on life part. I donot do drugs of any sort. I don’t even take asprin unless I REALLY HAVE to

                  #520977
                  Maria
                  Participant

                    skigod377 wrote:

                    On a side note… our newest applicant is another drug peddler. Cailis or Viagra, anyone?

                    We’ve got about 20 bots on the list now – 20 too many. Chessie?

                    #520978
                    Bob

                      Go get them GB

                      #520979
                      Maria
                      Participant

                        ๐Ÿ˜† I’d love to, but I don’t have the delete button available either.

                        #520980
                        Bob

                          as I said in the past if anyone of us did this whole Forum could be in trouble

                          #520981
                          Maria
                          Participant

                            Well… Maybe. Except I don’t think there’s any outright animosity here, do you?

                            #520982
                            Bob

                              not from the regular posters but you never know

                              #520983
                              Skigod377
                              Participant

                                The spammers are hitting the gallery again and the newest member peddles Viagra. ๐Ÿ˜•

                                #520984
                                Jodi
                                Participant

                                  I think Chessie is on vacation. She’ll have a lot of catching up to do when she gets back.

                                Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 134 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.