fbpx

New Sale; (Was Want to Get Started on PYO's?)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market New Sale; (Was Want to Get Started on PYO's?)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

New:
      Ive got a MIB silver bengal puffin. I would like $65 for it and that includes shipping anywhere in the US.
      I have two Medium claw foot pillars, (item 2100-medium) MIB. Make me an offer.
      Limited Edition Blue Merle Scratching dog, number 15 out of 16 MIB- I’d like $100 for him plus shipping.

Used:
      I also have a hatching baby dragon in white. No chips or cracks, just some dust. I’d like $40 for it plus shipping OBO.
      Black Male Unicorn Mint or near mint (I cant find any damage on him) $200. I will sell him or my slate gruella male with COA. Brand new in original box. If there is any interest-$350
      White mother uni-$50-her horn came off in shipping and has been glued back on. She still has her hang tag and original price tag on her.
      White young uni-$50

Thanks!

I bought a bunch of paints, supplies, and PYO’s a while back with the idea that I was going to start painting again, but work along with class and kids has just not allowed it to happen. I have a box, overflowing with new, unopened painting supplies, and a bunch of blank PYO’s. If anyone is interested, I am looking to get $375+50 for shipping (or best offer) for the lot. Two of the batches of paints still have the receipt and those two totaled over $370 (there were 3 orders altogether.) The order was from Dickblick and I will post the receipt below so you can get an idea of what is included. The PYO’s I have included are a griffin, a unicorn, two Keepers, and a phoenix ($182 value). If there is an interest, I will get pics. This is a great package for someone who wants to get started! The paints are good quality brands and there are new brushes included, too (wrapped in the cardboard in the pics linked below). Please feel free to post or PM if there is any interest. Thanks!

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m262/skigod377/For%20Sale/

littleironhorse
      Participant

PMed you!

Skigod377
        Participant

Awesome to hear from you again! Looks like we have a deal;)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.