fbpx

New PYO Gold Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone New PYO Gold Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Here is my new Beauty….. πŸ˜€

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Marzena

Jodi
        Participant

Oh, that’s very nice! You are getting better all the time. I love the variety of golds you used, and they look really nice with the dark brown/black color on its body and claws. Well done! πŸ˜€

Mmloda
          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Oh, that’s very nice! You are getting better all the time. I love the variety of golds you used, and they look really nice with the dark brown/black color on its body and claws. Well done! πŸ˜€

Thanks emerald, i guess it just took me a little while to figure it all out, i’m glad that you can notice the difference tho.

Marzena

It looks good. I can see a couple of white spots that you missed. Also, I would maybe put the middle color of the wings on some of the body feathers. And maybe antique the bird hands (name left me) so the details stand out.

Mmloda
            Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

It looks good. I can see a couple of white spots that you missed. Also, I would maybe put the middle color of the wings on some of the body feathers. And maybe antique the bird hands (name left me) so the details stand out.

Thanks Dragonessjade, yeah I can see the feather idea working well, I ‘ll have to try that sometime, oh and unfortunatly my camera has a really bright flash on it and because the griffin came out really shiny, it may look like there are white spots which i’ve meissed but believe me i have checked it over many times and there is no white spots anywhere on the griffin.

Marzena

mmloda wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Thanks Dragonessjade, yeah I can see the feather idea working well, I ‘ll have to try that sometime, oh and unfortunatly my camera has a really bright flash on it and because the griffin came out really shiny, it may look like there are white spots which i’ve meissed but believe me i have checked it over many times and there is no white spots anywhere on the griffin.
              Your welcome. I bet if you turn the griffin upside down you will see it. It is under the second color on the wings. If it isn’t there, then I guess it was the camera.
              http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2829/dsc06165tb0.th.jpg

Mmloda
              Participant

Yeah… I think it was just the camera. But I will double check when I get home tonight.

Marzena

πŸ˜€

wolflodge100
                Participant

Wow! What a difference! You have come a long way, keep up the good work πŸ˜€

Adaneth
                  Participant

It’s very striking! Nice color choice! πŸ˜€

Megan
                    Participant

He’s lovely! The colors work very well together.

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

You’re getting better and better all the time! Keep at it! You’re starting to really get down the techniques and portraying some of your great color scheme ideas so much better! Looking forward to seeing the next one!

dragonmedley
                        Participant

I’ll add to everyone’s comments in saying you’ve sure come a long way. He looks great! I can’t wait to see what you did for the swap πŸ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
                          Participant

It’s looking great. You have a lot of color variation; very pretty.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.